What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Tormentor Mine (Tormentor Mine, #1)
This topic is about Tormentor Mine
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Captive Romance- a young OB-GYN woman is attacked by a Russian military man. He thinks her ex helped bomb his family back in Russia. He ends up obsessing over her and taking residence in her home and she ends up falling for him. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kc (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kc | 2 comments I read this book a year or two ago but I can’t remember the title, author, or character names. The jist of the book is a young OBGYN is attacked in her home at night by a man seeking information about her ex husband. Her ex husband was injured and in a coma but she won't reveal his whereabouts. Her attacker is from the Russian military and lost his wife and young son in a bomb, which he blames her ex husband for. Eventually he develops an obsession with her and takes up residence in her home, where very slowly she ends up falling for him. At the end of the book he decides to drug her and take her back to Russia, where he thinks she will he safe. This leads into the second book which I never read.

message 2: by Juels (last edited Jun 06, 2018 02:27PM) (new)

Juels | 2566 comments Tormentor Mine by Anna Zaires? Other books in the series: Obsession Mine and Destiny Mine

message 3: by Kc (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kc | 2 comments Juels wrote: "Tormentor Mine by Anna Zaires? Other books in the series: Obsession Mine and Destiny Mine"

Yes thank you!!

message 4: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2566 comments You're welcome.