Travel By Book discussion

Group Promotions > TRAVEL BY BOOK TO EUROPE (FOCUS ON FICTION)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer S. Alderson (jennifesalderson) | 38 comments
TRAVEL BY BOOK TO EUROPE (FOCUS ON FICTION)

Outwit Nazi soldiers in Italy, find a lost Dutch art collection, befriend an English jewel thief, run from a Russian spy, search for a missing artifact in Bulgaria, lead a double life as a Gestapo Commandant’s mistress, become a fugitive running from a European gang of psychopathic villains, and try to catch an elusive Greek underwear thief.

Or embark on a secret romance in Corsica, create a new life among Van Gogh’s sunflowers in Provence, experience a Finnish-English romance at the height of the Cold War, repair torn loyalties in the ancient Kingdom of Scotland, and discover your guardian angel on a Greek island!

Travel By Book to Europe with mystery, romance and historical fiction authors Jennifer S. Alderson, Pamela Allegretto, Daniella Bernett, Vanessa Couchman, Jane Dunning, Helena Halme, Dora Ilieva, Elizabeth Gates, Kathryn Gauci, Rob Johnson, Laura Libricz, Effrosyni Moschoudi, Katerina Nikolas, Sarah Ridout, Patricia Sands, Suzi Stembridge, and Stephanie Wood!

The complete list of books set in Europe can be found here on Facebook.

All of these authors are members of Travel By Book, a Facebook group dedicated to travel fiction and non-fiction. If you love to read or write books strong in setting, join us!

Read the entire article here.

message 2: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Allegretto | 17 comments Jennifer wrote: "
TRAVEL BY BOOK TO EUROPE (FOCUS ON FICTION)

Outwit Nazi soldiers in Italy, find a lost Dutch art collection, befriend an English jewel thief, run from a Russian spy, search for a missing artifact..."

Thank you for including my novel alongside such gifted authors. I have read many of the listed books and enjoyed each one. I plan to read them all. How nice to now be with you on Goodreads. It's such a wonderful venue to discover great books and meet so many interesting and friendly readers and authors.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer S. Alderson (jennifesalderson) | 38 comments My pleasure, Pamela! They do all look fascinating. And it is lovely to connect here as well as Facebook. :)