Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > Susie's May 2018

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1654 comments Better late than never! I have a good excuse since I was in Maui for 3 weeks and it took me forever to catch up on laundry and paperwork :)

Bowled Over by Victoria Hamilton "4"
Death of a Scavenger by Karin Kaufman "4"
Misty Point by Linda Rawlins "5"
Whisker of a Doubt by Leighann Dobbs "4"
The Case of the Sinister Spirit by Leighann Dobbs "3.5"
The Calamity Café by Gayle Leeson "4"
Misty Winter by Linda Rawlins "4"
Good Fortunes by J.A. Whiting "4"

message 2: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 15059 comments Susie: that is a great excuse, and a good looking list for the month!

message 3: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3651 comments Looks like you enjoyed your books.........and Hawaii!!

message 4: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8300 comments Lucky you! I'd love an excuse like that! The closest I got to Maui this year was watching Jurassic World last night, which was filmed partly in Maui, LOL. Thanks for getting to your posting eventually!

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Melodie wrote: "Looks like you enjoyed your books.........and Hawaii!!"

Carol how did you like Jurassic World?

message 6: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8300 comments Amy wrote: "Melodie wrote: "Looks like you enjoyed your books.........and Hawaii!!"

Carol how did you like Jurassic World?"

Amy, a little better than the previous one, but the formula is getting stale. That won't stop me from going to see the next one though, LOL!

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Carol, just saw it, I don’t think I’ll see the next one. I covered my eyes through most it. LOL.

message 8: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8300 comments Amy wrote: "Carol, just saw it, I don’t think I’ll see the next one. I covered my eyes through most it. LOL."

LOL. I understand completely, Amy. Between the jump scenes and the human-crunching dinos I was doing plenty of looking away from the screen....