Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Superhero/Romance-Erotica

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen (kjanowsky) | 22 comments Willing to trade feedback for a novel (3 parts, about 50k per part give or take). Contemporary setting, superheroes, mythology, and erotic romance.

message 2: by Keith (new)

Keith Oxenrider (mitakeet) | 1166 comments I suggest you put your blurb here.

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen (kjanowsky) | 22 comments Will do. Thanks.

message 4: by Karen (new)

Karen (kjanowsky) | 22 comments More than 3,000 years ago, a demigoddess was created in the realm of the Sumerian gods. Inanna was pulled from the womb of a great warrior and given powerful gifts from Ishtar, herself. Her function was to act as both a prophet to the goddess and protector of the pantheon. It was prophesized that there would come a time when she would walk among the Earth and save humankind from itself.

Daniel is a Holocaust survivor who doesn't even belong in this century. When he was young, he was dying. His widowed mother and two best friends had scraped together enough money to bring him to Germany in search of a mythological healing spring that would make him healthy. Because they were Jewish, they were turned away. Then they were caught in the crosshairs of Kristallnacht. His family and friends were slaughtered. He was experimented on and tortured in unspeakable ways. Now he's stuck in 2011, a glorified, corporate-funded superhero with post-traumatic stress, for whom the War was only a few years ago.

They've met before. They’ve fallen in in love before. Neither of them remembers this. And then events from both their very different pasts collide and threaten the world.

message 5: by Keith (new)

Keith Oxenrider (mitakeet) | 1166 comments I saw it elsewhere, but because not everyone might see it, felt you should have a copy here.

I'm not sure I'm a fit for this, though am into erotica (why it initially caught my eye). PM me if you'd like me to look at the first chapter or two, to see if there could be a fit.

message 6: by Zero (new)

Zero (jl_sanchez) | 77 comments Hello there,

If you are willing to be a bit patient with me I can help you as a beta reader.

PM or you may write me at laser.zero (at) gmail.com

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen (kjanowsky) | 22 comments Will do!