Aspiring YA Novelists discussion

Aspiring Authors > Seeking Beta Readers!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Weiser | 2 comments I'm seeking beta readers for my 73,000 word contemporary YA. I've been querying agents, and have received a number of requests to read the whole novel. However, I have not yet received representation. I would like to evaluate the book again.

Here is my tagline: Two girls lives have been forever altered by a crime that took place in the distant past. But neither girl knows of the crime, nor of the other's existence.

I'm happy to read your novel in exchange, or offer a gift card in appreciation for your time.

message 2: by K. (new)

K. Williams | 5 comments I would like to beta it in exchange for you to beta my two book series when I finish it.

message 3: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Weiser | 2 comments Evelyn wrote: "I'm seeking beta readers for my 73,000 word contemporary YA. I've been querying agents, and have received a number of requests to read the whole novel. However, I have not yet received representati..."

Kelly wrote: "I would like to beta it in exchange for you to beta my two book series when I finish it."

Kelly wrote: "I would like to beta it in exchange for you to beta my two book series when I finish it."

Great, I'd love to do an exchange. Where shall I send you my manuscript?

message 4: by K. (new)

K. Williams | 5 comments sweetone6812@yahoo.com