What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Daddy's Toy-Box
This topic is about Daddy's Toy-Box
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Next door/boss romance-girl lives with dad and falls for neighbour who used to be best friends with her dad until his wife was killed by girl's mother... Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Fuller | 54 comments Ok it’s me again lol i thought as my last post helped jog my memory about a book i could not find i thought i would give it another go for a book i have been searching my kindle for for months i will list as much info on this book as i can it is a good story i just wish i could remember the darn title and cos i can’t it has gone and gotten lost in my stupidly large kindle library , ok here is all the info and plot details i can remember from the book

H and h live next door i cant remember their names
Both her dad and H used to be friends until one night H wife is killed by h mother
h i think gets a job working for H as he is in construction and her dad is still part of the bussiness
h thinks her mother is alive but that she ran away the night of the murder
h starts remembering things like being in H’s house the night of the murder and starts to think she killed H’s wife as she remembers hearing “don’t do it”
She moves in with H at some point and in the attic she finds a insurance policy, diary and evidence that H’s wife was pregnant and having an affair with h’s dad and it was his kid
She also finds a gun
She goes to confront her dad who says he will take her to her mother but when they get there he tries to kill her after admiting that he was the one to murder H’s wife and also h’s mother and the night it happened h was there but sleepy so he doped her up and made her think her mother did it cos she was crazy
While this is going on H works out that h’s dad had time to comit the murder after looking at security footage from work and goes to save the woman he loves
H’s wife was killed because she threatened to go to h’s mother and tell everything
Possible authors are penelope bloom, amy brent, rye hart, tia siren, nikki chase

This book was read in the last year or so and i know i have it i just cant remember the title i guess this is what i get for having to many books, i do hope somebody can help ty.

message 2: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Following

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Fuller | 54 comments I finally found the book i was looking for it is called daddy’s toy box by caitlin daire , i have now put it in a collection with all my other next door romance books

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36637 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Sarah. Thanks for the update. Here's the link - Daddy's Toy-Box by Caitlin Daire.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Daddy's Toy-Box (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Caitlin Daire (other topics)