Space Opera Fans discussion

Tales from the 23rd Century: Children of Earth
This topic is about Tales from the 23rd Century
Self-Promotion > Children of Earth by Paul J. Fleming

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Paul Fleming (pauljfleming) | 9 comments Hello everyone! Just like to thrust my first 'Tales from the 23rd Century' title out there under the noses of readers who (I hope) may find it entertaining.

Title: Tales from the 23rd Century: Children of Earth
Author: Paul J. Fleming
Published: June 11th 2014

Blurb:
Attacks against Martian corporate interests within the colonies of the Solar System begin to escalate, leading to the Martian fleet enacting a systematic purge of resistance groups within the Core Worlds who may harbour members of the group calling themselves the 'Children of Earth'.

The crew of the tramp freighter Erstwhile are on the run and soon find themselves drawn into a sequence of events which puts them squarely in the path of a plan to subjugate the people of the Core Worlds, devised and prepared for by the twisted Artificial Intelligence at the heart of the Children of Earth.

With the very freedom of the Core Worlds at stake, Captain Maddox has to deduce the real reason behind the attacks and the AI's desire to return to Earth before it is too late, for both him and the free citizens of the inner worlds.

Tales from the 23rd Century Children of Earth by Paul J. Fleming

Goodreads link: Tales from the 23rd Century: Children of Earth

(Cover image has changed since goodreads indexed it but can't find a way to update! Suggestions welcomed!)

Its had a couple of reviews so far, both rather encouraging so if you feel you would like to add your opinion - Please do! All feedback is more than welcomed as it helps be try to improve as I march on with the next in the series. :-)

Regards,
Paul.

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) Hi Paul! Congrats on the book, and I see you've dropped a nomination in that thread.

message 3: by Betsy (new)

Betsy | 887 comments Mod
Paul wrote: "Cover image has changed since goodreads indexed it but can't find a way to update! Suggestions welcomed!"

Goodreads won't allow you to change the cover image for an existing edition, but you can create an alternate cover edition then designate it as the primary edition if you want. Drop a request in the the Librarians Group (https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/220) with a link to the new cover image.

Paul Fleming (pauljfleming) | 9 comments Thanks Betsy,

There's an even newer cover on it's way from my publishers so I'll have to bother the librarians twice :-)

Regards
Paul