What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Divorced, Desperate and Delicious (Divorced and Desperate, #1)
This topic is about Divorced, Desperate and Delicious
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romantic Comedy: female pet photographer and framed male quasi-criminal. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Icarus (new)

Icarus | 2 comments I read this book some time between 2016 and 2018. It's a contemporary romantic comedy that starts with a female in a secluded house who's taking photos of pets for a Christmas calendar (I believe this is her job, but the menagerie of pets might also be her own pets). Then an attractive (obviously) male shows up on her doorstep and she lets him in. His face shows up on the TV as a wanted criminal, but he reassures her that he's been framed (I think . . . he might also just simply not be guilty) and there's a chaotic and charming adventure that follows. For reference (if it helps), my go-to romance authors are Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Jennifer Crusie, Susan Mallery, and Debbie Macomber. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

message 3: by Icarus (last edited Jun 06, 2018 12:50AM) (new)

Icarus | 2 comments @Nela Yes, that's exactly it! It's been nagging me for so long and I'm so relieved you've figured it out. Thank you so much!

Nela (nelikne) | 475 comments No problem, glad to help :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Divorced, Desperate and Delicious (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Christie Craig (other topics)