✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > E and Hannah

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 35 comments Yay! Dude I'm so excited I haven't rped in forever, thanks for doing this with me!

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 35 comments I initially had in mind something set in the world of Harry Potter or Supernatural with OCs, but I am open to suggestions. I love romance rps, but with a fully fleshed out story too, not just for the sake of it being a romance, haha

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 35 comments Oooo well I'm cool with that, what a cool idea. I like it. Would you prefer to be adopted or the person born in?

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 35 comments okie dokie artichokieeee

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 35 comments Awesome! Ill go ahead and work on my character template now

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 35 comments Full Name: Charlie Ann Nottingham
Appearance: http://cdn.flavour.44bytes.net/files/...
Personality: She is an old soul. She believes tradition should be embraced and has spent most of her life learning the ways of the royalty. She even studied at Cambridge with a concentration in British History and Literature. In her free time she enjoys traveling the country and restoring historical sites, when she is not helping maintain the pristine image of the Royal Family. She dislikes change, but cherishes and has the back of the people who have always been there for her: her close friends and family.
History: Her parents are the Duke and Dutchess of Nottingham, until they became King and Queen, making her next in line for the throne. Because of such pressure, she appears to be a very uptight and play-by-the-rules type of girl. Everyone, since she was able to speak, has been telling her what to say and think. Even though she plays along with it on the surface, there is a part of her that wants to break loose of these social constraints.
Sexuality: Closeted Lesbian
Relationship Status: single
Quirks: Secretly is a massive fan of American television and karaoke.
Dislikes: Change

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 35 comments Charlie sat at the desk in her office studying some photos of the original architecture of her latest project, pro-bono of course. She could not seem to focus though.
It had been about 5 years since Mary joined the family. She had never understood why her parents had felt their family was missing anything. Charlie had been raised with a silverspoon in her mouth, and ever since the first time that spoon was placed on her lips she had done everything in her power to fit the mold her family wanted her to fit.
Yet, it didn't matter.
No matter what Charlie did to service the throne, her family, and England, the respective parties favored her adopted sister, Mary. Even with the latest stunt she pulled: blue hair.
So here Charlie was, leaned back in her chair contemplating where she had gone wrong, as a maid poured her tea.