I love Alpha Male books club discussion

The One Awakened (The One Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about The One Awakened
Reviews wanted > Reviews wanted for The One Awakened by Alexandra North - Erotic Romance

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Alexandra (last edited Jul 31, 2014 03:32AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments Hey all

I'm hoping that some lovely peeps will support me and review my new book. It was published a few weeks ago on amazon and I'm in need of more reviews. To date the feedback has been mainly 5* which is fab but I'm hoping to spread the word and get the delicious alpha male Sebastian Silver out there amongst the lusty book addicts!
Link on Amazon US
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?field-keyw...
Link for Amazin UK
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0...

There's more on my page so check it out and if you're interested pm me and I can send you a free mobi file to read and leave me an honest review on here/amazon and my facebook page. I'm just in need of them over the next few weeks. I have a blog tour starting 25th Aug - 29th and would like to up my status by then if possible and would appreciate any feedback from you all.

The book is the first in a trilogy and the second one will hopefully be out early Oct. It is a fulll length novel - 425 pages - so no quickie - they have their place (OO ER!!) but personally I prefer a good novel to get to know the characters.

Let me know and thanks for your support in advance

Love Alex
xx
Alexandra North

alexnorthbooks@gmail.com
Twitter: @alexnortbooks
www.facebook.com/alexandranorthauthor
www.goodreads.com/alexnorthbooks

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicolels) | 19 comments I'd like to read and review. Could I get mobi sent to mybookfilledlife@gmail.com please? Thanks!

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments Many thanks Nicole - I've emailed you the mobi file through. let me know your thoughts.

x

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicolels) | 19 comments Thanks! Got it and will read and review soonest :)

message 6: by Sanja (last edited Jul 31, 2014 06:18AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sanja (nanavk) | 44 comments I would love to read and review can you send me epub plz!
sanja.vk@hotmail.com

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments If you send me your email address Sanja I can send an epub across no probs -
many thanks

x

Sanja (nanavk) | 44 comments Alexandra wrote: "If you send me your email address Sanja I can send an epub across no probs -
many thanks

x"
my email-sanja.vk@hotmail.com
Thanks

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments All on its way to you now x

Darvina | 12 comments Hi Alexandra i am will to review this for you my email is darv76@hotmail.com I have a kindle..

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments Hi Darvina

Many thanks - I'll send you a mobi file over now x

Darvina | 12 comments Alexandra wrote: "Hi Darvina

Many thanks - I'll send you a mobi file over now x"

Can you send a pdf? I had trouble sending the mobi to my kindle.

Nancy (nancylm) | 8 comments I would love to read/review it. Have a little bit of a crazy schedule the next few weeks, but after that I can get to it - if that's ok.
nlmartin04@gmail.com mobi is fine
let me know if it is easier to send to my kindle address

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments Hi Brandi I've sent you a copy through. Look forward to hearing your review soon.
Alex

Megan | 4 comments I would love to read and review this book. My email is: mwongm@yahoo.com

Mobi file please

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments Hi Megan, many thanks - I've just sent you a copy through - happy weekend! x

message 17: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | -17 comments I am excited to read new books but I don't have a kindle I use audible books is it still possible?

Noelle (nicole8) | 9 comments Can I read this book please!? :) Can you send PDF at noelle88916@hotmail.com Thank you!

Melissa | -21 comments I would like to read and review. mmcaccam@gmail.com for kindle please!

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments Hi Michelle- I'm so sorry this is only available as an ebook so not suited to audible books yet - although I will definitely go this route if feedback continues to be good.
Thanks for your interest
x

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments Hi Noelle - I've just sent you a PDF x

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments Hi Melissa - I've just sent you a Mobi file for your kindle - enjoy x

Noelle (nicole8) | 9 comments Thank you!!

Melissa | -21 comments Thank you!!!

Che-che | 30 comments Mrsmickens@gmail.com
Epub please

Moon Reviews | 54 comments Hi Alexandra!!! Wouhou! It sounds scorching hot! If you still need people sign me in please!!! Mobi if possible simplymoon@hotmail.com
Looking forward to it :) thx

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments Hi Che-Che & Moon- your copies have been sent. Che-Che (epub) and Moon (Mobi)
If you could get the reviews to me as soon as possible.
Many thanks
A

message 28: by Mara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mara (mbella1021aolcom) | 15 comments Hi I would love to review . Mbella1021@aol.com ePub please

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments I'm sending through now Mara - enjoy! x

message 30: by Mara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mara (mbella1021aolcom) | 15 comments Hi Alexandra, I never got the email.

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments I've just checked and it went yesterday at 9.36pm UK time - I've resent though.

Briana Pacheco (brianapacheco1) I'd love to read and review this if you're still offering!! Mobi if possible.
brianapacheco1@gmail.com
Thank you!! :)

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments Hi Brianna
I've sent you a mobi file through. If you could read and review as soon as possible as I'm trying to get reviews in before my blog tour starts in a week or so.
Many thanks and enjoy!

Alex

Moon Reviews | 54 comments Alexandra just wanted to say....WOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!! I need the sequel like right now!!! When is it going out???

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments Hi Moon - so glad you enjoyed it. Would you do me a review on amazon and here? I'd really appreciate it.

I'm currently working on Book 2 right this minute. i'm hoping to have it ready for a release date in early Oct.

x

Briana Pacheco (brianapacheco1) Loved it! Thanks for letting me read this. Here are my reviews:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2YSWP5F...

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments Thanks so much Brianna- great review and thanks for doing so quickly. Really appreciate it

X

message 38: by Katya (new)

Katya | 13 comments Hi Alexandra, still looking for readers? This looks really good.

Sanja (nanavk) | 44 comments Omg..It was amazing..I loved it!! Plz tell me the sequel will be soon?

Erica | 3 comments Hi Alexandra! If your still looking for reviewers I would love to read it!!!
henryea@gmail.com
Thanks, Erica

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments Hi All,

Quick reminder to anyone who hasn't finished their reviews of The One Awakened on here and Amazon - would you be able to do so by the weekend? - as my blog tour starts Aug 25th as per initial my original post/request.

Thanks so much

Alex
x

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments Sanja wrote: "Omg..It was amazing..I loved it!! Plz tell me the sequel will be soon?"

Hi Sanja

Thanks so much for your fabulous response - yay! So pleased you liked the book. Have you put your review on Amazon & goodreads yet? I know its a pain but would you please... when you get the chance.I have a blog tour starting on 25th Aug and I wanted to up my reviews for that to encourage other potential readers to take a chance on a newbie indie author.
Again, really appreciate you taking the time to read - isn't Sebastian Silver delish? xx

Sanja (nanavk) | 44 comments Today I will post it,I like to reaf few books then post all review at once! :)Thank you so much for book!

Romance Addict_26 (romanceaddict_26) I would be more than happy to review it. My email is staceyj26@ymail.com mobi please :) Stacey

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments Hi Stacey

I've just forwarded you a mobi file now.

Many thanks

Alex

message 46: by Mara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mara (mbella1021aolcom) | 15 comments Hi Alex, I was unable to open the PDF file that you sent me. I was only able to see the first page. Would you be email it to me again . Both PDF and mobi, just in case I can't open the PDF file again. Thanks so much. I am looking forward to reading your book! Mara

Sivutha (sivy) | 133 comments Hi Alex. I would love to read this book. Very interested on the book. Sivuthac@yahoo.com and may I please get in ePub.

Sivy

message 48: by Nee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nee (neeletters) | 51 comments yellow_6198@hotmail.com . I'll let you know where the review be posted. Epub preferably

message 49: by Natasha (new)

Natasha | 41 comments its sound good but i dont like Cliff hangers.. :-(

Alexandra North (alexnorthbooks) | 36 comments Hi Sivy & Nee - I'll send you through an epub copy.

This is review offer is now closed as my blog tour starts on Monday.
All reviews are required before Mon 25th Aug.

Many thanks

Alex
x

« previous 1