Accel 11 Reads (18-19) discussion

Set a Goal > Summer Reading-2018

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jarrett (new)

Jarrett Alto | 7 comments Have heard some amazing things about Vonnegut and would be delighted to read one of his works!

message 2: by Grace (new)

Grace Gary | 2 comments My goal is to read 15 books over the summer.

message 3: by Jimena (new)

Jimena Boyzo | 5 comments My goal for this summer is to read at least 10 books this summer. If there is any book I really recommend it probably would be a book I read in Accel 10 this year, which was the color purple .

message 4: by Kylie (new)

Kylie | 2 comments My goal is to read at least five books. But to also finish my unread shelf on my bookcase.

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Moreno | 4 comments My goal this summer is to read at least 5 books since I use to read a lot but now I'm kind of choppy. I want to start reading a series called Chaos Walking over the course of the summer.

message 6: by John (new)

John Dotson | 3 comments My goal is to finish a large book ("The Decline And Fall Of The Roman Empire" by Edward Gibbon) that I've been putting off since winter break.

message 7: by Anna (new)

Anna Dummer | 4 comments My goal is to branch out more and to stop rereading the books I like the best over and over again. I will do this by trying to read all the books on my booklist.

message 8: by Connie (new)

Connie Williamson | 2 comments My goal is to read at least 10 books this summer and to try and branch out to some different authors than I usually read.

message 9: by George (new)

George Westover | 3 comments My goal is to read at least 6 books this summer and read at least half of my books with authors I've never read before

message 10: by George (new)

George Westover | 3 comments I recommend the "Fablehaven" series by Brandon Mull.

message 11: by Breanna (new)

Breanna | 2 comments My Goal is to at least read 13 books over the summer, and get some more of my TBR shelf done.

message 12: by Blayke (new)

Blayke Astleford | 2 comments My goal is to read the 3 books I have started by never finished.

message 13: by Blayke (new)

Blayke Astleford | 2 comments I recommend the Energy Bus by Jon Gordon because it changed the way I have viewed the world. And I haven't even finished it yet.

message 14: by Abbi (new)

Abbi Cordon | 4 comments My goal is to read more than 10 books over the summer

message 15: by Izabelle (new)

Izabelle | 8 comments My goal is to read at least five books over the summer and have at least one of them be a classic novel.

message 16: by Riley Holmes (new)

Riley Holmes  | 5 comments My goal is to read five books this summer and find books that challenge me. I hope to get back in the rhythm of enjoying/reading more.

message 17: by Jamison (new)

Jamison Guerra | 2 comments My goal is to read 6 books this summer. I would like to try and get back in the habit of reading often because I have not been reading as much as I use to.

message 18: by Jamison (new)

Jamison Guerra | 2 comments Also, I would recommend the book Toughness by Jay Bilas because it has some very useful tips on everyday life, how to improve yourself as a person, and good insights on the meaning of toughness and not in regards to physicality.

message 19: by Jonah (new)

Jonah | 2 comments My goal is two read one or two books this summer.

message 20: by Ben (new)

Ben Heimark | 2 comments My goal is to read 1-2 books this summer.

message 21: by Ben (new)

Ben Heimark | 2 comments I recommend Million Dollar Throw by Mike Lupica.

message 22: by Kendall (new)

Kendall Nielsen | 2 comments My goal is to read a whole series this summer and to expand my vocabulary.

message 23: by Chloë (new)

Chloë | 9 comments My goal is to branch out more with my typically reading genres. I want to read at least two books, one classic and one more modern. I would do this so I can compare classic books with books I read more often.

message 24: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 2 comments My goal is to get back into reading and to enjoy it more, I personally am going to challenge myself to read four books over the summer.

message 25: by Matthew (new)

Matthew | 2 comments My goal is to read at least 3 books this summer

message 26: by Jarrett (new)

Jarrett Alto | 7 comments My goal was also to read 3 books but it looks like I'll get 4 finished.

message 27: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Le | 2 comments My goal is to read 3 books and really try and understand the nuance presented by each book.

message 28: by Spencer (new)

Spencer | 4 comments My goal is to read at least 15 books this summer, including ancient literature and classics.

message 29: by Lucas (new)

Lucas | 3 comments My goal this summer is to read at least 6 books from my to read list as well as 1 more book from a genre I wouldn't normally read.