What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Sins of the Heart (The Sins, #1)
This topic is about Sins of the Heart
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Paranormal Romance about three brothers who are sons of the Lord of Underworld/Devil. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Teresa Heihn (redrhapsody) | 5 comments Each book had the word "Sin" in it I believe. Each book was about each brother living in Hell and working for their father. Each one also finds love. One brother is kidnapped by their enemy and the other brothers go on a quest to find him, taking the boat across the river of death to do so....This book was written around 2010, female author.

Adele | 1226 comments Are you thinking of the Otherkin series by Eve Silver? First book is Sins of the Heart Sins of the Heart (The Sins Series, #1) by Eve Silver

Teresa Heihn (redrhapsody) | 5 comments OMG that's it!!!!! Thank you so much!!

Adele | 1226 comments You're very welcome. This book actually happened to be on my want to read list. I don't read a lot of paranormal romance, but I am a J. R. Ward fan. Do you think I will like this?

Teresa Heihn (redrhapsody) | 5 comments I think you will love it. It has sex and romance and intrigue and is very well written. I read this series years ago and it stayed with me as one of my favorite reads. I say definitely give it a go!

message 6: by Adele (last edited Jun 05, 2018 03:46PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Adele | 1226 comments By lucky coincidence the kindle version of the first book is free right now on Amazon Prime, so I will definitely give this series a try. Thanks for the nudge. :-)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Sins of the Heart (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Eve Silver (other topics)