What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > M/M Wolf shifter and Vampire paranormal romance.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shirley (Secret Squirrel) (last edited Jul 08, 2018 08:43AM) (new)

Shirley (Secret Squirrel) (squirrely007) | 4 comments This is about a vampire on the run from other vampires who want to kill him. He runs into the woods and is rescued by a wolf shifter. They don't care for each other at first, the wolf shifter is a loner and is not thrilled about the intrusion on his privacy. I can't remember why the the other vampires are after this one, but I think they were referred to as elders. I read this in the very early 2000s . Not sure of when it was published.

Shirley (Secret Squirrel) (squirrely007) | 4 comments I remember the wolf shifter tricked out his cabin to protect the vampire from the sun.

message 4: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Martinez | 6 comments Probably not, it was written in 2016.

Shirley (Secret Squirrel) (squirrely007) | 4 comments Aimee wrote: "Probably not, it was written in 2016." No, but thank, this sounds like a good book.

message 6: by Britney (new)

Britney | 5 comments Do you know if it was in a series? In your memory do you think it could be part of a series? It sounds like an interesting story, so I’ve been trying to look for it with no luck so far.

Shirley (Secret Squirrel) (squirrely007) | 4 comments Britney wrote: "Do you know if it was in a series? In your memory do you think it could be part of a series? It sounds like an interesting story, so I’ve been trying to look for it with no luck so far."
I don't thinks so. I remember reading it as a stand alone. I wish I could remember more about it.

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 49 comments Did you end up finding the name of this book?

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Sarah wrote: "Did you end up finding the name of this book?"

Please note you can bump your own threads, but not others' at this time because the group is so large.