Christian Book Reviews discussion

Reviews > Contemporary Christian Romance - free ebook in exchange for review

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deborah (new)

Deborah McLain (deborahthayermclain) | 30 comments Marcelle,
I would be interested in reviewing your book, Would you be interested in reviewing my book also? It's a Christian fantasy Romance Novel Rescued by Love'

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary | 54 comments I would be interested in reviewing if you can send a paper copy.

message 3: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Holmes (authorsheilaholmes) | 47 comments Hi Everyone! I would be so thankful if anyone would be willing to review my novel, MANICOTTI KISSES.

Manicotti Kisses A Marriage Proposal Gone So Wrong! by Sheila Holmes
Manicotti Kisses: A Marriage Proposal Gone So Wrong!

It is a Christian story. It is the story of a young woman who has been looking so forward to the day her boyfriend, Jeremy, would propose to her. And, although she isn't absolutely sure, she feels pretty confident THIS was the evening he'd do it. Her day, however, has had "DISASTER" written all over it from the moment she wakes up. And when the proposal does indeed come, she's stunned! Completely and utterly stunned! Completely. And. Utterly. Stunned! How will she respond? No really... how will she respond??!!!

This has nothing at all offensive. No cursing, no sexual content, no violence.

If interested, either respond with your email address here or PM me.

Thanks so much for considering!
Sheila

message 4: by Deborah (new)

Deborah McLain (deborahthayermclain) | 30 comments Hello Shelia

I'll review the book for you! You know my email address already.

message 5: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Holmes (authorsheilaholmes) | 47 comments Well, hello there, stranger!! Ha! Ha!
Thank you for offering.
How would you like it emailed to you?
Kindle ebook? PDF? MOBI? EPUB?
Glad to send it any way you like.

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (olivia_r) | 21 comments Sheila wrote: "Hi Everyone! I would be so thankful if anyone would be willing to review my novel, MANICOTTI KISSES.

[book:Manicotti Kiss..."

I'd love to read and review this for you! I'll message you with my email address :)

message 7: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Holmes (authorsheilaholmes) | 47 comments Thank you, Olivia. Give me about 10 minutes and I'll email it to you. (Yes, I got your email address.)

Enjoy (I hope!) and make sure you put somewhere at the bottom that you were given a free ecopy in exchange for an honest review.

Thank you so much!

message 8: by R.A. (new)

R.A. | 76 comments Sheila wrote: "Hi Everyone! I would be so thankful if anyone would be willing to review my novel, MANICOTTI KISSES.

[book:Manicotti Kiss..."

Hi! I'd love to read Manicotti Kisses!!! PDF would work best for me! :) I'll message you with my email!

message 9: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Holmes (authorsheilaholmes) | 47 comments R.A. I am awaiting your email. You said you'd message it to me. And, I'll go right now and get a pdf copy of it, so that when I get your email address, I can get it right out to you.

Thank you so much, R.A.

message 10: by R.A. (new)

R.A. | 76 comments Sheila wrote: "R.A. I am awaiting your email. You said you'd message it to me. And, I'll go right now and get a pdf copy of it, so that when I get your email address, I can get it right out to you.

Thank you so ..."

Sorry about the delay!

message 11: by Marcel (new)

Marcel Lynn (marcellewrites) | 2 comments Deborah wrote: "Marcelle,
I would be interested in reviewing your book, Would you be interested in reviewing my book also? It's a Christian fantasy Romance Novel Rescued by Love'"

Hi Deborah! I am an aspiring writer who is utterly ignorant when it comes to the internet! I would be happy to send you my book and I would love to read yours (pretty cover).

message 12: by Marcel (new)

Marcel Lynn (marcellewrites) | 2 comments Mary wrote: "I would be interested in reviewing if you can send a paper copy."

Hi Mary! Do you have access to read on a computer or a kindle? I can send you a kindle.

message 13: by Mary (new)

Mary | 54 comments Marcel wrote: "Mary wrote: "I would be interested in reviewing if you can send a paper copy."

Hi Mary! Do you have access to read on a computer or a kindle? I can send you a kindle."

Sorry, no can do.

message 14: by Deborah (new)

Deborah McLain (deborahthayermclain) | 30 comments Jennifer wrote: "The Kingdom Child

Hello Everyone:
My name is Jennifer Johnson, and my book The Kingdom Child was recently published. This book was inspired by a 14-year-old boy named Jordan Allen ..."

Hello Jennifer, I would be interested in reading and reviewing The Kingdom Child for you. Could you please, in return, review my book Rescued by Love

Rescued by love is my debut novel, a young man searches for an unknown woman he hears calling out to him at night.

Keela was scared. She had been kidnapped and now was being interrogated about things she did not understand. Giving up all hope that anyone knew about her pain, she wished her life would end. However, she could faintly hear someone telling her, “Hold on, I’m coming.”

The novel is an allegory for Jesus and the Bride of Christ. I drew from Scripture to support the themes thread throughout the book.

People need to understand and experience God’s love. I want readers to become aware, and experience God’s love in such a way that it frees them from the prisons that they may be in, thinking they are not good enough for God.

Thank you
Deborah Thayer McLain

message 15: by Deborah (new)

Deborah McLain (deborahthayermclain) | 30 comments Jennifer wrote: "I would be honored to. I will mail you a copy of my book if you send me your address.
My email is: jenniferj63@gmail.com

You can send your copy in any form. Looking forward to reading and providin..."

I'm e-mailing you now.

message 16: by Mary (new)

Mary | 54 comments If you can send a paper copy I would do a review.

message 17: by Deborah (new)

Deborah McLain (deborahthayermclain) | 30 comments Mary I am currently sold out of paperback copies and it may take me a little while before I can order more.

I'll let you know when I get some in.

Thank you
Deborah Thayer McLain

message 18: by Angela (new)

Angela Pisaturo (goodreadscomuser_wordlady) | 28 comments I would do a review in exchange for a review of my novel.
However, I do not have any copies right now, the kindle version is 2.40. I would be happy to purchase your ebook, if that works for you

message 19: by Deborah (new)

Deborah McLain (deborahthayermclain) | 30 comments Angela wrote: "I would do a review in exchange for a review of my novel.
However, I do not have any copies right now, the kindle version is 2.40. I would be happy to purchase your ebook, if that works for you"

Angela, when do you expect to have a copy? Is the book you want me to review The Sacred Secrets of the Cedar Chest? I would be interested in your book when it becomes available.

I can give you a free e-book copy for you to read of Rescued by Love message me your email and I will send you the instructions to download the e-book. If you prefer, I can send you a PDF version.

message 20: by Denice (new)

Denice (sdf1966) | 18 comments I would love to read your book!!!

message 21: by Deborah (new)

Deborah McLain (deborahthayermclain) | 30 comments Denice wrote: "I would love to read your book!!!"

message me your email address, and I will send you either a mobi. file or the PDF file, just let me know which you prefer.

message 22: by Denice (new)

Denice (sdf1966) | 18 comments blossom.1966@yahoo.com i have a kindle so I would love to be able to download the ebook.

message 23: by Denice (new)

Denice (sdf1966) | 18 comments I would love to review your book

message 24: by Angie (new)

Angie Thompson (angiethompson) | 18 comments Sheila wrote: "Happy Friday, All!

My newest novella, CHRISTMAS SCAVENGER HUNT has just been released and I'm hoping to get some reviews on it.

Christmas Scavenger Hunt by Sheila Holmes

Blurb:

On the plann..."

Sheila, I tried to message you, but it won't go through for some reason. Are you still looking for reviewers for Christmas Scavenger Hunt?

message 25: by Teena (new)

Teena Stewart Marcel wrote: "Love Into Eternity by Marcel Trebeh
Hello! I would be very blessed if anyone would be willing to review my book, Love, in exchange for a free Kindle ebook. The book does contain Christian themes. There is no..."

Marcel wrote: "Love Into Eternity by Marcel Trebeh
Hello! I would be very blessed if anyone would be willing to review my book, Love, in exchange for a free Kindle ebook. The book does contain Christian themes. There is no..."

I am interested in reviewing your book in exchange for a review of my Non-fiction Christian book The Treasure Seeker. It is free right now on amazon from july 6-10. Here's the link. https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...

Also, please send your review copy to teenastewart412 at gmail.com and mention it is a review for a review of my book

message 26: by Deborah (new)

Deborah McLain (deborahthayermclain) | 30 comments Teena wrote: "Marcel wrote: "Love Into Eternity by Marcel Trebeh
Hello! I would be very blessed if anyone would be willing to review my book, Love, in exchange for a free Kindle ebook. The book does contain Christian them..."

I would be interested in reviewing your book The Treasure Seeker. Would you be able to review my book Rescued by Love? It's a Christian fiction/romance story that reflects Jesus' love for the church. I can give you a copy either mobi file or pdf.

message 27: by Teena (new)

Teena Stewart Please send as a pdf to teenastewart412 at gmail.com

message 28: by Shonda (new)

Shonda Carter | 2 comments Hello, I am new here. Not sure how everything works