Must Love Dogs book group discussion

June book

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cara (new)

Cara Achterberg (caraachterberg) | 19 comments Mod
Our first bookWallace: The Underdog Who Conquered a Sport, Saved a Marriage, and Championed Pit Bulls-- One Flying Disc at a Time

Join the Must Love Dogs book group and read with us this month!

message 2: by Gina (new)

Gina Moltz | 14 comments When will discussion start? Want to make sureI finishbook!

message 3: by Cara (new)

Gina wrote: "When will discussion start? Want to make sureI finishbook!"

Since this is the first go-round, I'm thinking we'll give it longer - as in read it this month and we'll start chatting about it in July? So far it's just you and me - but I'm sure there will be more soon! And think of questions for Jim Gorant. I'm going to see if I can rope him in to discuss!

message 4: by Gina (new)

Gina Moltz | 14 comments Sounds good. I need to get book!

Gena - My Book Reviews for You | 7 comments I would love to join in! I have this book and haven't read it yet.

message 6: by Cara (new)

Gena - My Book Reviews for You wrote: "I would love to join in! I have this book and haven't read it yet."

Awesome! We can be your excuse!

message 7: by Cara (new)

Has everyone started the book? Are you enjoying it as much as me? I keep muttering, "Jim is so good..." He's an amazing journalist, not that I've been a reader of Sports Illustrated or GQ, but his writing makes me wonder if I've been missing out!

If you haven't started (or joined us!) it's not too late. You've got plenty of month left to read this great story that will keep you turning the pages.

message 8: by Gina (new)

Gina Moltz | 14 comments Starting it tonight!

Gena - My Book Reviews for You | 7 comments Okay! I am starting it today! I will be ready by July to discuss it.

message 10: by Cara (new)

Excellent! I'll be away until July 10, so take your time. discussion will start after that! (and be thinking of any questions you have for the author while you're reading - I will be forwarding them to him!)

message 11: by Gina (new)

Gina Moltz | 14 comments I have finished but not posting a review until we discuss. I thought it was a fast read!