#AYEARATHON discussion

June2018 -Catch up/Finish series > Day 2 of Reading!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 1018 comments Mod
How's your reading coming along?

message 2: by Gil-or (readingbooksinisrael) (last edited Jun 05, 2018 09:36AM) (new)

Gil-or (readingbooksinisrael) (meirathefirst) 19:30 here on the second day and I finished my first book which was Return to Del (Deltora Quest, #8) by Emily Rodda Return to Del by Emily Rodda! I really want to get to the second series set in this world now :D.

I reserved both the audiobook and the e-book of The Burning Maze (Trials of Apollo #3) from the library but I'm #17 on 10 copies on the e-book and #138 on 19 on the audiobook which is disappointing since really I want the audio :(. In any case it doesn't look like I'll even get it by the end of this readathon or even this month.

Anyways, because of that I can't decide what to read so I set up a poll so other people can choose for me:

http://readingbooksinisrael.tumblr.co...

message 3: by Nina (new)

Nina | 53 comments I only managed to read 20 pages of Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo , but considering my work schedule at the moment, i don't expect much more.

Amber (bookstacksamber) (bookstacksamber) So far, all I've read is 70 pages of this Pretending He's Mine (Love on Cue, #2) by Mia Sosa

I'm a teacher and it's the last few days of school so things have been pretty hectic around here!

message 5: by Ashly (new)

Ashly (ashlyh) | 91 comments I read 42 pages of a short story/novella, 1985 Stories from SOS by E.C. Myers and then fell asleep.