Reading 1001 discussion

Archives > Jen's Travels (example)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (last edited Jul 06, 2018 10:46AM) (new)

Jen | 1608 comments Mod
Coming soon...

Home country = USA
Traveling to: Heathrow
Location of updates: I will be posting primarily on Litsy and Goodreads. Photos of travels on Litsy and travel diary here and Litsy.

Current location: Scotland
Countries Visited: England, Scotland
Currently reading: deciding on my next location
Current score: 1 point

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen | 1608 comments Mod
I have arrived in London and have been doing a bit of sightseeing. I had a fancy afternoon tea. You can see my photo here: Litsyhttp://litsy.com/p/N056WGcydmlL

Tomorrow, I'm going to head to Cambridge, the location of the book I'm currently reading for the challenge -- unfortunately not a 1001 book so I won't get points for that here.

I'm a tad jetlagged so will be reading slowly and enjoying the sites. I'm hoping I get to meet up with Book Worm at a local pub before heading off to France or Ireland (I haven't decided yet)

Kelly_Hunsaker_reads ... | 894 comments Can you tell me what app you used to inbed one photo into another?

message 4: by Jen (new)

Jen | 1608 comments Mod
Sure, piccollage

message 5: by Jen (last edited Jul 06, 2018 11:02AM) (new)

Jen | 1608 comments Mod
I've spent the last day in Scotland and I'll be moving on to Ireland. I didn't spend too much time in Scotland but the time I did spend there, I spent on the coast.

description

I strolled along the beach but some creep kept had decapitated mice and gulls and stuck their head on poles around the beach. I had a bad feeling that someone was watching me during my stay.

I popped in to a pub while walking around Iverness and overheard the locals talking about an escaped "lunatic" who had spend his teen years torturing dogs. Figured it was time to head off before things got even creepier.

description

Book completed: The Wasp Factory by Ian Banks. 1001 book sent in Northeast Scotland and written by a Scottish writer.