New Adult Book Club discussion

Recommendations > New NA Book Recommendations!!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lashaya (new)

Lashaya | 5 comments Hey! I’m looking for really good books to read that are romance, more than 300 pages long, and a mild steam level. To give an idea, books like The Hating Game by Sally Thorne, Slammed Series by Colleen Hoover, Beautiful Disaster by Jamie Maguire. Any book recommendations that are similar to those books that are swoon-worthy, like Travis or Josh, would be great!

message 2: by Monique (new)

Monique | 1 comments Hi Lashaya,
Try the FLIGHT AND GLORY series by Rebecca Yarros. So wonderful!

message 3: by Lashaya (new)

Lashaya | 5 comments Thanks Monique

message 4: by M.K. (new)

M.K. Hale (mkhaleauthor) | 4 comments Lashaya wrote: "Hey! I’m looking for really good books to read that are romance, more than 300 pages long, and a mild steam level. To give an idea, books like The Hating Game by Sally Thorne, Slammed Series by Col..."

Hi! Some of my recommendations would be: "One Tiny Lie" by K. A. Tucker, (since you like The Hating game) "Hating Him" by M. K. Hale (which isn't out yet but will be on 9/24), and "Bad Romeo" by Leisa Rayven. I think you'll really like "Bad Romeo"

message 5: by Antonella (new)

Antonella | 237 comments Lashaya wrote: "Hey! I’m looking for really good books to read that are romance, more than 300 pages long, and a mild steam level. To give an idea, books like The Hating Game by Sally Thorne, Slammed Series by Col..."

Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1) by Colleen Hoover
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay Bully (Fall Away, #1) by Penelope Douglas
The Deal (Off-Campus, #1) by Elle Kennedy
Sempre (Sempre, #1) by J.M. Darhower
The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. Redmerski

message 6: by M.K. (new)

M.K. Hale (mkhaleauthor) | 4 comments Hi! I'm looking for romance novels that also have humor. My favorites are BAD ROMEO (or anything by Leisa Rayven). I also love hate-to-love stories. Some novels I've really liked: THE DEAL, ONE TINY LIE, THAT GUY, WALLBANGER, and A PERFECT TEN.

message 7: by Lashaya (new)

Lashaya | 5 comments Thanks Antonella

message 8: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments M. wrote: "Hi! I'm looking for romance novels that also have humor. My favorites are BAD ROMEO (or anything by Leisa Rayven). I also love hate-to-love stories. Some novels I've really liked: THE DEAL, ONE TIN..."

if you like humour try The Hooker and the Hermit, very funny romance and all the others in the series!