The Endless Forest discussion

Places > Human Realm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((The world))

message 2: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Cameron followed her into the human place. It wasn't really loud, probably because it's really late. No stars in the sky, hobos were on the streets. "Well this looks holly jolly."

message 3: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She smiled. “Act normal. No shifting or talking to animals, but pretend you belong here.” Even though everything screamed of wrongness.

message 4: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Pssh, normal is my middle name." He waved his hand and looked around for a Pharmacy. "You're the strange one."

message 5: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She shook her head and laughed inwardly. She led him down a side street and across someone’s yard and into the town.

message 6: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "This looks like fun." Cameron walked beside her, a little nervous. He saw a Pharmacy. "Look, there."

message 7: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She nodded and headed for the pharmacy. As soon as she stepped inside, the cold hit her like a wave. “Why is this place so freezing?” She asked, shivering.

message 8: by Arthur (last edited Jun 05, 2018 02:38PM) (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He walked in. "It's isn't cold." He said, Cameron wrapped an arm around her, trying to get her warm. "Better?"

message 9: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “It is!” She protested, but leaned into his side, scanning the aisles for bandaids.

message 10: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Maybe it's just you." Cameron saw the bandaids. "There!" He walked with her to the bandaids. "Do we have any money?"

message 11: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Nope.” She smiled deviously up at him.

message 12: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Oooooooh, we're being bad." He laughed and took the box.

message 13: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She smiled and crept out the door, praying the shop alarms were either asleep or nonexistent.

message 14: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He followed her and hesitated at the door. Will an alarm sound? Cameron looked at the cashier, they didn't seem to notice anything. He walked through and closed his eyes waiting for the alarm to go off...It's didn't He blew out a breath and smiled at Rue.

message 15: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She led him back to the doorway into the forest.

message 16: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Do you think they would even care? If there was an alarm I mean." He asked walking with her back to the forest and opening the box.

message 17: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “No.” She said without hesitation.

message 18: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Why do you think so?" Cameron looked at her and gave her a bandaid, "can you...?"

message 19: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Yeah,” she said, taking the bandaid and unwrapping it. She put it over his first cut.

message 20: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He smiled, "thanks Rue." Cameron looked down at the other tiny cuts. This'll take a while.

message 21: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She nodded and covered the other cuts.

message 22: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He pouted, "I don't like these stupid bandaids. My arms feel like paper. Plus, Nemo is on them, I don't feel very manly."

message 23: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She laughed. “You can take them off in the morning, Nemo.”

message 24: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Don't call me that!" He whined. "I will take them off the second I wake up." Cameron looked at her, "you're a bully."

message 25: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Oh yeah? Why?” She crossed her arms.

message 26: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Because...I don't like you calling me that. Makes me feel like a toddler." Cameron walked with her to their spot.

message 27: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “I’m not a bully. I just helped you!” She followed him, marveling at her shortness.

message 28: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Then you teased me." He pointed out. "That's bullying."

message 29: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “I’m sorry Cammy.” She caught up with him and hugged him from behind.

message 30: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He smiled after a moment and looked down at her arms around him. "It's okay. I still love you." He hugged her arms and then turned. He kissed her forehead.

message 31: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Good.” She tugged him towards the lake.

message 32: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He grinned and followed her to the lake. His favorite place in the forest. Cameron hadn't even seen the whole forest, but it didn't matter. This was the best.

message 33: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ember stood up from the bench, and started walking around the park.

message 34: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Heather landed next to a bench where there had previously been a girl. She tucked in her wings and walked slowly after her.

message 35: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ember walked as though she had heard nothing, but her overactive mind had picked up something following.

message 36: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Heather noticed a branch in the path and picked it up, staring at it intensively. The patterns were so beautiful. She had to share it with someone, so she soared a few feet in front of the girl.

message 37: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ember was unsurprised, she had felt the girls thoughts. "Good morning, and thank you for sharing the stick."

message 38: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Heather backed away a bit, eyes wide. “How- how did you know?”

message 39: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "You are a bit frightened but mostly surprised and.......oh, that feeling is curious."

message 40: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She blinked and stepped away. “What are you?”

message 41: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Now you are creeped out that I am reading your emotions and mind," she said calmly. "And now you are slowly realizing."

message 42: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) He’s.ther shook her head and pinched herself. This had to be some kind of dream. But she didn’t wake up. He instincts were now telling her to spread her wings and get out of here, but she was curious. What was this girl?

message 43: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ember watched her, and then smiled and her body twisted and contorted to match the girls appearance, "you think this is a sort of dream, and you want to fly away, but you are still curious."

message 44: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Heather hesitated and shook her head for no reason. “Stop — stop it.” She had half a mind to call Luke or Sam. They’d know what to do.

message 45: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ember nodded, "if you wish," she said as a ghost of a smile flitted across her lips.

message 46: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Heather turned around, grumbling about privacy, and spread her wings.

message 47: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ember shrugged, "I can't help it," she said, a little hurt showing in her face and voice.

message 48: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “What do you mean?” She hesitated.

message 49: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "It comes to me naturally, my powers do."

message 50: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Oh. So you can’t turn them off?” She asked, tucking in her wings.

« previous 1