What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Hopelessly Shattered (Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter #1)
This topic is about Hopelessly Shattered
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. MC Romance - biker left girlfriend with 2 kids and married Vanessa who betrays the club. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (sunshinehorses) | 8 comments Read this in late 2017 or early 2018.

The woman's name was Kat and she had 2 children with Ryder or Ryker, who disappeared on her. He comes back a few years later to visit and gets her pregnant again. He married Vanessa who betrays the club. Kat is snatched because her father is Michael "Ghost" something or other and is supposedly dead. He "died" when she was 14/15. Whoever takes her is looking for money? They also snatch Vanessa and she betrays the club and tells a bunch of lies about Kat. If I am remembering correctly, the club's president set up this whole mess with the biker going to get close to Kat and then re-calling him home.

I am thinking this is book 1 in a series, but not for sure.

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Hey have you tried Google Advanced book search to find your book. With all the details you put it might help you. I hope you find it sounds like a great book and would love to read it.

message 3: by Amanda (new)

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (sunshinehorses) | 8 comments Amanda wrote: "Hopelessly Shattered series by Bink Cummings maybe?"

BINGO ! ! Thanks so much ! ! I didn't remember that it was what I call a 3 part book (same story line continued in 3 books). Normally I don't read those because they irritate me if all of the parts aren't published. I personally think it should just be one bigger book :)

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (sunshinehorses) | 8 comments Shelia wrote: "Hey have you tried Google Advanced book search to find your book. With all the details you put it might help you. I hope you find it sounds like a great book and would love to read it."

Thanks! Amanda got the book series - it wasn't one book but 3.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments Rebecca wrote: "Amanda wrote: "Hopelessly Shattered series by Bink Cummings maybe?"

BINGO ! ! Thanks so much ! ! I didn't remember that it was what I call a 3 part book (same stor..."

I agree one book makes so much more sense! Glad i could help!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hopelessly Shattered (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Bink Cummings (other topics)