What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Her Secret Guardian (Spies, Lies & Lovers, #1)
This topic is about Her Secret Guardian
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary Romance. Young female doctor is saved by her guardian angel who is a government agent who saved her when she was a child. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hannah (momnicorn3) | 2 comments I read this book in the mid to late 1990's. It was a Harlequin or Silhouette romance.
This book is about a young female doctor who is working in South/Central America or Africa where her aid group is working. Her hero comes in to extract her from the area when the violence becomes too dangerous. As the story progresses, it is revealed that the hero (guardian angel) had saved her when she was young ( I think 12) from an embassy attack as she was an ambassador's daughter. He thinks he is too old for her. She has to convince him that a relationship between them will work.

I would like to know the title and author and hopefully be able to get my hands on a copy. This is one of those stories that was deeply emotional and a great love story.

Thanks!

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36623 comments Mod
Here's the Google Books preview of Her Secret Guardian by Sally Tyler Hayes - Ayshe's suggestion - https://books.google.com/books?id=Rhf... There are different cover images.

Hannah (momnicorn3) | 2 comments SOLVED

Thank you! Book is Her Secret Guardian by Sally Tyler Hayes.

:)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Her Secret Guardian (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sally Tyler Hayes (other topics)