Romance Audiobooks discussion

Hidden
This topic is about Hidden
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Audiobook Giveaways > Hidden by Kelli Clare

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4726 comments Mod
Author Kelli Clare is giving away three (3) Audible codes for Hidden to three lucky members. Post a message here if you want to participate.

We will close the giveaway on June 14 at 12:00 midnight EST. Winners will be randomly selected and Kelli will contact you by private message to provide the code. If your profile is set to private, you must change your settings to allow private messaging in order to be selected.

We encourage all winners to post a review here on Goodreads and Audible after you've finished listening to the book.

Good luck!

Description
Small-town Connecticut art teacher Ellie James finds the intense connection she’s longing for when she meets Will Hastings, a seductive Englishman with an alluring darkness. But just days later, her sister and grandmother are murdered and she must confront the unthinkable: is Will a man she can trust, a killer—or both?

After surviving a near-fatal attempt on her life, Ellie makes a desperate move: she takes her young niece Lissie and runs to England with Will. There, fiery passion becomes possession, London paparazzi call her by another name, and assassins of a secret society close in after the stunning truth about Ellie’s family is exposed. When Will suddenly disappears after putting a ring on her finger, Ellie must find the strength to elude assassins, disentangle herself from the haunting lies she’s lived for twenty-seven years, and answer one pressing question: who is Ellie James?
Hidden by Kelli Clare

message 2: by Patty (new)

Patty | 15 comments I would love to listen! Thanks for the chance!

message 3: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 62 comments Put me in

message 4: by Jocelyne (new)

Jocelyne (jocegermain) | 16 comments I’d love to listen and review. Thanks for the chance!

message 5: by Jan (new) - added it

Jan Miller | 72 comments I would love to listen and review! Thank you for the chance.

Denise ~The Procrastinating Book Diva~ (procrastinating_bookdiva) | 17 comments I'd love to listen to this 😋

message 7: by Kay's (new)

Kay's Blushing Book Reviews (kaysblushingbookreviews) | 7 comments Sounds great, I would love to listen and review!

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) Jonetta wrote: "Author Kelli Clare is giving away three (3) Audible codes for Hidden to three lucky members. Post a message here if you want to participate.

We will close the gi..."

HI! I'm new to the group and would love to have a chance to listen and review! Thank you for entering me in the giveaway. Lisa xxx

message 9: by Jen (new)

Jen (jenwesner) | 27 comments I'm in. Time to branch out into some suspense and the narrator sounds great.

Paris        (kerbytejas) (kerbytejas) | 813 comments I'll give it a try - I like romantic suspense - TY

message 11: by ☘KathyD☘ (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 101 comments sounds great! thanks! =)

message 12: by kgagnon (new)

kgagnon (skkgagnon) | 6 comments This sounds exciting, I would love to listen! Thanks!

message 13: by Mara (new)

Mara Pemberton (marapem) | 158 comments Sounds wonderful. Would love to win.

message 14: by Beth (new)

Beth C. (beth_cherry) | 22 comments Sounds great! Thanks for the chance!

message 15: by Effie (new)

Effie Kammenou (effiekammenou) | 32 comments I'd be happy to listen and review

message 16: by Mortisha (new) - added it

Mortisha Cassavetes (mortishacassavetes) | 49 comments I would love to listen and blog/review!

❤ AudiobookRomance ❤ (audiobookromance) | 21 comments Sounds Awesome! I'm in! :-)

Debby*🐝BabyDee🐝 | 496 comments Wow...I'm in

message 19: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollylynn32) | 11 comments Wow! Sounds like an interesting book! Would love to give it a go.

message 20: by Arzu (new)

Arzu | 55 comments Sounds intersting. Please count me in.

message 21: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4726 comments Mod
And the winners are...

1. Mortisha #17
2. Jesszee75 #13
3. Edward #3

Congratulations to all of you!

message 22: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 2029 comments Mod
Congrats to all of the winners.

message 23: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 62 comments Jonetta wrote: "And the winners are...

1. Mortisha #17
2. Jesszee75 #13
3. Edward #3

Congratulations to all of you!"
thanks

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hidden (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kelli Clare (other topics)