GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Satan's Guide to the Bible: 1 Satan, Hitch and Snikwad Face Their Demons
This topic is about Satan's Guide to the Bible
SATAN'S GUIDE to the BIBLE

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 31, 2014 03:21PM) (new)

A fun and didactic Harry Potter meets Richard Dawkins style adventure in Hell with the Diabolical Trio of Satan, Hitch and Snikwad. Bible class was never like this.

Satan's Guide to the Bible 1 Satan, Hitch and Snikwad Face Their Demons by Stuart Lorde

The First Revelation is a FREE e-book at Smashwords anyway, and I'm giving Rev 2 away to any Goodreads member who posts a review.

Satan's Guide to the Bible 2 Creation Myth, Metaphor & Layers of Historical Allegory by Stuart Lorde

I just want folks to read my stuff and pay me attention.

Satan's Guide to the Bible 3 Noah's Flood Worldwide Genocide ... from the God of Love by Stuart Lorde

CLICK HERE: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/vi...

And there’s a video.

Happy Readings, Sinners!
STUART

message 2: by Reflection (new)

Reflection | 1 comments Hi Stuart
Your writing sounds great, I have just downloaded your first book :)
I will leave you a review when I have finished reading. I imagine that will be at the start of September, as I have a couple of books on the go at the moment. Gad to have found you!
Regards
Janni

Connie (Glossophiliac) | 7 comments Hi, Stuart. Your book sounds like fun. I am currently reading something else, but I have downloaded the first in the trilogy and will review it when I get the chance.

Connie Flanagan

Dorthe (dortheaabom) Hi Stuart, just found and downloaded your book. I'll read and post a review in a few days' time.
Dorthe

message 5: by Connie (last edited Aug 26, 2014 09:53AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Connie (Glossophiliac) | 7 comments Stuart, I loved the first book and would like to review it and the second book. Do you have a code for downloading the second book for free for reveiwers?

Connie Flanagan

Connie (Glossophiliac) | 7 comments Stuart,

I left a review of the first book on Goodreads and on Amazon.ca.

Connie Flanagan

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Reflection wrote: "Hi Stuart
Your writing sounds great, I have just downloaded your first book :)
I will leave you a review when I have finished reading. I imagine that will be at the start of September, as I have a..."

Hey Janni - I'm glad you're glad to have found me! This is a fun hobby for me and I've only just checked into Goodreads after an absence of a few days.
Please do leave a review - doesn't need to be positive: just forthright, and send me a friend request if you wish and I'll give you the secret Smashwords coupon code for Rev 2.
Happy Readings!
STUART

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Connie wrote: "Stuart,

Connie Flanagan"

So you did ...! The Prince of darkness sends his blessings, as do I - thank you. Charming and humourous, we like charming and humourous.

I'm going to send you a message and a friend request with the secret Smashwords coupon code for Rev 2, and then Rev 3 if you haven't had enough of the Diabolical trio by then. Actually it's not really all that much of a secret, but I just want people to pay me attention.

Happy Readings!
STUART

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Dorthe wrote: "Hi Stuart, just found and downloaded your book. I'll read and post a review in a few days' time.
Dorthe"

Hey Dorthe - hope you and the boys hit it off. Please do let us know what you think. Brutal is OK, but we do love pats.
Happy Readings!
STUART

Connie (Glossophiliac) | 7 comments Stuart wrote: "Connie wrote: "Stuart,

Connie Flanagan"

So you did ...! The Prince of darkness sends his blessings, as do I - thank you. Charmin..."

Thanks, Stuart! I look forward to reading of more diabolical lessons!

Connie

Jessica (jessicaweisheit) I just found and downloaded your book as well :) I look forward to reading it and I'll post a review once I finish.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessica *Eyrinnia* wrote: "I just found and downloaded your book as well :) I look forward to reading it and I'll post a review once I finish."

Thanx Jessica! Hope you find it edifying and enjoyable. You've probably picked on the routine here, but do give me a nudge if I don't contact you, because I'm old and this is one of several hobbies - plus I still work for a living.

Happy Readings!
STUART

Dorthe (dortheaabom) Hi Stuart,
Posted a review, brutal but with pats ...
Dorthe