2022 & 2023 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Brianna's 50 in 2018 Challenge

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (briannaf48) | 12 comments My goal is to read 50 books by the end of December this year! Different genres to expand myself! I will update as I read them!

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Brianna wrote: "My goal is to read 50 books by the end of December this year! Different genres to expand myself! I will update as I read them!"

Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Brianna & happy reading!

message 3: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments I hope you have a blast with your 50 books.

message 4: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (briannaf48) | 12 comments thanks guys!!!

message 5: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (briannaf48) | 12 comments Book #1
"Thirteen Reasons Why" by Jay Asher

my review: Overall I thought the book was good. Kept me wanting to read more. Left some unanswered questions, which I am sure was intentional. Maybe there will be a second book? Would have loved to have known the outcome everyone had, if the tapes made it all the way to the last person. If they all came together. Either way, it was a good book! (and no I have not seen the Netflix series yet).

message 6: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (briannaf48) | 12 comments Book nunber 2:

What Light
By Jay Asher

My review:

The beginning of the book was slow. Took me awhile to get into it. After a couple of chapters, it picked up and became hard to out down. It's a cheesy love story, but really good and worth the read.

message 7: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments Hoping July is full of great books for you!

message 8: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (briannaf48) | 12 comments Book Number 3:

"You Against Me"
By: Jenny Downham

4 of 5 star rating

Good read. I like how each chapter was from a different characters perspective, but about the same things. I thoroughly enjoyed the book, just didn't care for the ending.