What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

First Everything
This topic is about First Everything
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Second chance romance. Bailey (heroine) left town to become a singer, hero didn't want to leave. She returns home. He works in air conditioning or construction? Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Fuller | 54 comments I need some help plz as my memory is a bit bad at the moment, i know i have this book on my kindle i just can’t remember the title or author, i am sur its a recent book as i read it this year ,here are a few of the details i can remember that i think are all from the same book
Its a second chance romance
The h left town to become a singer she is called bailey
It was ment to be her and the H but he did not want to leave
Not sure what brought her back to her home town
The H i think works with air conditioning or construction
Her best friend is her manager i think and they independantly release her music
At the end of the story the h and H release a duet together and i think one album has the title friends and the second title is lovers.
I hope somebody can help me out as i liked the story but i forgot to put it in a collection where i could find it and now i have gone and forgot what it was called and i have this nagging feeling i have looked right past it when looking through my kindle so any help i can get would be great

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36643 comments Mod
Sarah, I added genre and plot details to the topic header. This will help people recognize your book faster. Feel free to update it by clicking the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Fuller | 54 comments Kris wrote: "Sarah, I added genre and plot details to the topic header. This will help people recognize your book faster. Feel free to update it by clicking the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the..." Ty so much i just checked one of my tia siren books called the marriage pact on the off chance it might of been a bonus book and omg yay i found it its called first everything.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36643 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Sarah. Here's the link - First Everything by Tia Siren.

message 5: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Can't find it. Where can i find it. I've tried Amazon but could find it.

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Fuller | 54 comments Shelia wrote: "Can't find it. Where can i find it. I've tried Amazon but could find it."
Shelia you can find it as a bonus as part of the book the marriage pact by tia siren here is the amazon link https://www.amazon.com/Marriage-Pact-...

message 7: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Oh ok. Thanks

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

First Everything (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tia Siren (other topics)