YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Beneath the Sugar Sky (Wayward Children, #3)
This topic is about Beneath the Sugar Sky
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Beneath the Sugar Sky (Wayward Children #3) by Seanan McGuire - Restarting October 2nd 2018

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lisa | 1990 comments Beneath the Sugar Sky returns to Eleanor West's Home for Wayward Children. At this magical boarding school, children who have experienced fantasy adventures are reintroduced to the "real" world.

Sumi died years before her prophesied daughter Rini could be born. Rini was born anyway, and now she’s trying to bring her mother back from a world without magic.

message 2: by Ari (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ari J Moreno (arituzz) | 316 comments Part 1:(view spoiler)

Lisa | 1990 comments Part 1 (view spoiler)

Lisa | 1990 comments Who is you favourite character so far in this books and which world would you like to see? :)

message 5: by Ari (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ari J Moreno (arituzz) | 316 comments Lisa wrote: "Part 1 [spoilers removed]"

Same! I love the (view spoiler)

message 6: by Ari (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ari J Moreno (arituzz) | 316 comments Lisa wrote: "Who is you favourite character so far in this books and which world would you like to see? :)"

While I also love Christopher a lot, I think my fave would be Kade, I feel a lot for him, being expulsed from his world :( Honestly, though, I love all the characters. All of them are unique and complex, Seanan McGuire has an incredible talent an imagination. And all the worlds have potential here, especially Christopher's! What about you?

message 7: by Ari (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ari J Moreno (arituzz) | 316 comments Part 2: (view spoiler)

message 8: by Lee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lee | 1443 comments I'm going to start this one soon!