One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Loki&Amanda

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments Hey

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments Ok so the idea is: A guy is best fiends with a girl since they were little and he has a thing for her. She doesn't but when he goes to Iraq she starts missing him terribly and realizes she loves him. When he gets back, will they get together?

message 3: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments I like it

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments So you'll do the girl right?

message 5: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments Sure

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments Wanna jump right in or make charries.

message 7: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments I don't feel like doing Charries right now so let's jump right in

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments Ok but what's her name at least. Well start right when he gets back.

message 9: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments Elena was eagerly waiting for him in his house with family and friends. Finally he was coming home, finally she would get to see his big goofy smile.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments Grant got out of the taxi and started to walk inside. Hopefully there weren't too many people. He just wanted to be with family and close friends, especially Elena.

message 11: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments She saw him through the window, and her heart skip a beat. He was handsome her green eyes sparkle with delight. "He's coming... Get your hiding spots." Well they had to throw him a little party." His mother's idea, everyone hid except Elena, and that one was everyone's idea since they knew how Garret feels about her.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments Grant opened the door and went inside. "Well where is everyone?"

message 13: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments She smiled. "You couldn't greet me a hug or even a hello?" She said.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments He laughed and hugged her. "How about both?"

message 15: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments She smiled and hugged him. The lights turned on and everyone came out. "SURPRISE!!!" She laughed a little and whispered in his ear "surprise..."

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments He laughed too. "I guess so." He went and hugged all his family.

message 17: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments She smiled softly and sat down with a drink and watching every one have fun.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments Once he said hi to everyone he sat down beside her. "Hey."

message 19: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments "Hey..." She smiled. "Are you okay?" She took his hand squeeze it with a soft smile.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments He nodded, grinning. "Just glad to be back."

message 21: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments "I'm glad your back." She kissed his cheek.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments He blushed slightly. "How's it been? Any boyfriends?" He teased.

message 23: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments "No, I'm not seeing any one particular." She said still holding his hand.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments He nodded. "Why not?"

message 25: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments "Because I'm in love with somebody..." She blushed.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments He blushed. "Who?"

message 27: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments She shook her head. "You'll figure it out."

message 29: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments She smiled walking around talking to people.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments He sat down on his couch and talked to his brother.

message 31: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments His brother smiled. "Garret we all know how you feel about her. Why don't you tell her how you feel? I'm she'll feel the same way."

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments Grant shook his head. "And what if she doesn't? It could ruin our friendship."

message 33: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments "Well there is only one way to find out and that is tell her or you will never know."

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments "I'd rather not know than know she doesn't care."

message 35: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments "And you'll live in regret."

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments "I'd live in torture if she doesn't."

message 37: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments Elena walked towards them. "Hey can I talk to garret Alex..." She told his brother and his brother left immediately. "When are you going to leave."

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments Grant looked at her. "What do you mean?"

message 39: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments "When are you going back to the army."

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments He smiled. "I don't have to go all the way back. I'm gonna go to college and enter the officer corps."

message 41: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments "Well that's nice I'm glad you're going to stay." She kissed him softly. "I'll see you tomorrow.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments He blushed. "Yeah. See you."

message 43: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments She left the party wish he could come over and kiss her.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments He walked to his room and sat on his bed.

message 45: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments Since their house are next to each other they could see what the they're doing in other rooms.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments Grant looked at the messaging system he'd built and laughed.

message 47: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments Elena pulled off her clothes and st on the bed

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments Grant saw her and shook his head.

message 49: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments She look over and waved to him

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 1891 comments He smiled and waved.

« previous 1