♥!The Young Adult Book Club!♥ discussion

Suggesting Books > Books that center around high school or college?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cristian (new)

Cristian Ramos | 4 comments I'm looking for a very relatable read!

message 2: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isadoglover) | 23 comments Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead! It is really good and set around an academy (which is basically a high school) and it's about vampires. There are 6 books in the series, the first one is Vampire Academy then Frostbite. If you read this I hope you enjoy it just like I do.

message 3: by Maryanne (new)

Maryanne Grabo (maryannegrabo) | 8 comments Fangirl is a really fun YA book and the characters are in college.

message 4: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Easy is a new adult book, the characters there are in college as well. Fangirl should really be a new adult book, I feel...I don't know what makes it young adult instead of new adult.

message 5: by Hayaa (new)

Hayaa | 23 comments Night school by C.j Daugherty

message 6: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 6 comments Dreaming of Amelia (or the Ghost of Ashbury High in the US) is an amazing book about high school, it's hilarious and at the same time really mysterious and full of suspense! The entire story is told though high school students exam essays, blog entries, emails, meeting sheets, and it's pure genius. You should really give it a try!

message 7: by Cherry (new)

Cherry (lithmuspaper) | 6 comments Bully is a nice read too.

message 8: by Cristian (new)

Cristian Ramos | 4 comments Thanks! I'll definitely be checking some of these books out!

message 9: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 31 comments I second Easy, Vampire Academy, and Bully. If you like VA you'll probably like The Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

Something Witchy This Way Comes (Something Witchy, #1) by Veronica Blade My Wolf's Bane (Shapes of Autumn, #1) by Veronica Blade White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #1) by Tammy Blackwell Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1) by Tijan Jaded (Jaded, #1) by Tijan Wait for You (Wait for You, #1) by J. Lynn Single-Handed (Single Girls, #1) by Veronica Blade Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1) by Simone Elkeles Price of a Kiss (Forbidden Men, #1) by Linda Kage Hopeless (Hopeless, #1) by Colleen Hoover Bet in the Dark (In the Dark, #1) by Rachel Higginson

Hope you find something you like!

message 10: by Veronica (new)

message 11: by Megan (new)

Megan (booksandmeg) | 2 comments Vampire Academy, ( already said I know)
and the bloodlines series! which is a spinoff to vampire academy, I wouldn't read it till you read Vampire Academy, otherwise it would be really confusing.

message 12: by -RininTa- (last edited Aug 09, 2014 07:13PM) (new)