The Ultimate Teen Book Club discussion

NEW AUGUST/SEPTEMBER BOOKS!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica, Twins Rule! (new)

Jessica | 31 comments Mod
hey everybody! Ok so i just realized we need new books for August/ September! So, im just going to pick them right now. Here they are:

Uglies by Scott Westerfield
The Girls by Lori Lansens

We will be reading these through Sep. 16th, so you can read both, or just choose one:) either or:)Ill be posting book talks on them as soon as i can! by the way, did anyone even READ the notebook? theres hardly any comments on our disscussion! haha oh well happy reading:)

Jess

message 2: by Karlee (last edited Sep 03, 2009 08:58AM) (new)

Karlee (kainslie) | 6 comments Question, Do you know which books are going to be for September - October? I would like to try ordering them asap so I get them in time =]

message 3: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 29 comments i read uglies like 2 wks ago. it was pretty good!

message 4: by Jesika (new)

Jesika I started Uglies and couldn't get through it...but im going to give another tryyy.

message 5: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 29 comments yeah. now i wanna read pretties!

message 6: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (bookworm177) | 5 comments I just finshed reading The Girls by Lori Lansen just a few minutes ago and I have to say I think it's one of the best books I've ever read. As cliche as it sounds it really did make me laugh and cry. I truly enjoyed this book and think this is a definite must-read.

message 7: by Jessica, Twins Rule! (new)

Jessica | 31 comments Mod
Taylor wrote: "I just finshed reading The Girls by Lori Lansen just a few minutes ago and I have to say I think it's one of the best books I've ever read. As cliche as it sounds it really did make me laugh and cr..."
i know! i read it and im a twin so i basically cried because it was so emotional...cant imagine being conjoined with my twin ( were identical) but it was so good!