Teen Booktubers Unite discussion

BOTM suggestions > JULY BOTM SUGGESTIONS

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 5 comments Mod
Hello! So for July I'm just going to throw out a topic to get us all started, but for your bookish suggestions, suggest books that take place in the Summer. They can be fairly popular or super unpopular. You can suggest anything under that category!

If we get a good amount of people, we'll have a liveshow where myself and about 2 others can discuss the book. You can post reviews of it, and I will promote the reviews or anything related to the group. The liveshow won't have to be the same people everytime. It will be interchangeable and flexible so we can really promote people. We'll figure out a liveshow date at some point when the July book is chosen! As of now, lets start suggesting those books

message 2: by Laurie (new)

Laurie | 2 comments Jane, Unlimited by Kristin Cashore. My favourite book ever. I believe it takes place near the end or start of the summer. It's been a bit since I've read the book, but I do know it's my favourite stand-alone ever.

message 3: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 2 comments I want any book that lauren want to read because the reads the best book and i love all of hers books that she read