The Challenge Factory discussion

Tangled (Tangled, #1)
This topic is about Tangled
2014 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Brianna & Angie - Tangled

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5344 comments Mod
Brianna & Angie - Tangled

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Hi Brianna! How would you like to do the read by chapters or number of pages? Either way is fine with me.

Brianna Andreda Reading by chapters would be fine with me since I have the ebook version of this book.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Same here. I need to know how many chapters total in the book.

Brianna Andreda There are 28 chapters in the book.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments 4 chapters a day okay?

Brianna Andreda Yes that is perfectly fine. When would you like to start?

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Monday is fine with me or even tonite.

Brianna Andreda Monday is perfectly fine.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments I think Drew is full of himself. I like Kate alot!

Brianna Andreda Yeah I think Drew is full of himself too. I'm still wondering how he got to the point of shutting himself in his apartment. I felt bad for Kate when her fiance dumped her.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Not sure where you're at chapter wise but it is explained how and why he shut himself in his apartment.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments I finished the book but I'll wait to post my thoughts until I hear from you.

Brianna Andreda I'm currently on Chapter 21. If I have the time I may end up finishing it later on today.

Brianna Andreda I have finished the book and I must say I like the way that it ended

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments So did I. It was the right ending for the book.

Brianna Andreda Yes it was. I glad that she didn't end up marrying the musician, even though I thought Drew was completely wrong for her at first.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Same here. I thought Drew was first class asshole until I read further along in the book.

Brianna Andreda Yes he was. I wouldn't have wanted to date him.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Neither would I. Thank you for enjoyable buddy read.

Brianna Andreda You are welcome and thank you as well