What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance series married couple lives separately for several years and woman wants to get a divorce. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elif (new)

Elif (elifcc) | 3 comments I think the woman’s name was Olivia but I am not sure. The couple has been separated for quite some time, but Olivia wants to get a divorce because she has a new boyfriend. The man -Will?”- doesn’t want to get divorced. Reason why they got separated is because of a miscarriage. They try to mKe their marriage work and towards the end she gets pregnant again. If I remember correctly Olivia had orange/red hair.

message 2: by Elif (new)

Elif (elifcc) | 3 comments I read this between 2015-2017

message 3: by Elif (new)

Elif (elifcc) | 3 comments I think there was a woman with orange/red hair on the cover too. I'm not 100% sure though.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4069 comments Mod
Elif --
You can bump your thread by adding a new comment every month or so. This moves it to the top of the folder instead of being on page 24. More people are likely to see it, and someone will surely know it!

message 5: by Kris (last edited Jul 05, 2018 02:26PM) (new)

Kris | 36540 comments Mod
Elif, can you tell us more about the couple - how they met, how many years married, how many years separated, why did they marry, rich/poor, their jobs/skills/interests, etc.?

What's the time period and location (country, region, big city/small town)? Do they live in the same city?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40627 comments Mod
Elif, are you still looking for this or did you find it?