New Adult Book Club discussion

Recommendations > New adult with little or no sex!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara (new)

Tara (mrstarax) | 2 comments Hi all. I love new adult books. But every now and then I want to read a new adult with not so much sex.
Do these books exist?

message 2: by Anne OK (new)

Anne OK (anne-ok) | 47 comments "My Oxford Year" by Julia Whelan was superb. Intelligently written, yet so much fun and great storyline with a solid message. Probably my favorite read of 2018 thus far -- and might remain at the top to the end.

Good luck with your search!

message 3: by Lashaya (new)

Lashaya | 5 comments Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

message 4: by J.B. (new)

J.B. Darroch | 2 comments Love Is Waiting by J.B. Darroch

Love Is Waiting

Clean romance with mystery and adventure.

A woman, a dream, and fate collide. What happens when a dream foretells a love that has been promised only to be left holding your heart in your hand.
Longing to be wanted. A desire to be loved. A young girl with no hope of a future left only with a dream of what was to come. A dream that would take Rebecca into a world with a promise of love and danger looming ahead. The man of her dreams Duncan Carmichael enters her life but will he be all she has hoped for. She travels to Scotland and meets another, Aiden Burns, who pulls at her emotions and leaves her confused. When she is faced with two men craving her love and attention, she must decide who will win her affections. Confused about whom she loves, she soon learns Duncan is not the man she had thought. He is mysterious and dangerous leaving her with a decision to make. Will Rebecca be forced to decide who will be the man in her life or will fate choose for her.

message 5: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes | 257 comments Both The Catching Kind (Brew Ha Ha #3) by Bria Quinlan & The Proposing Kind (Brew Ha Ha, #4) by Bria Quinlan not sure about the rest of the series though since I've only read these 2

message 6: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 76 comments ruin by Rachel van dyken