Fantasy Book Club Series discussion

The Bone Doll's Twin (The Tamír Triad, #1)
This topic is about The Bone Doll's Twin
Tamir Triad > #1-Tamir Triad The Bone Doll's Twin--Roll call-planning to read?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie, The Malazan Queen of Chaos (new) - added it

Maggie K | 1204 comments Mod
Welcome to our newest series-Lynn Flewelling's Tamir-starting with The Bone Doll's Twin.

I read this last year and found it fascinating, and am excited to finish the series with the group.

This is the non-spoiler thread, so save spoilers for the other thread!

message 2: by Kathi, There’s no such thing as too many books! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kathi | 954 comments Mod
I will be reading this next—just finishing up a book for another group!

Anna (vegfic) I've been wanting to read this for ages, and I've been waiting for this group read to start. I'm going to have to wait until the end of June, though, because I have so much other stuff on my plate right now. I'll probably be reading the whole trilogy back to back.

I loved the Nightrunner series, can't wait to get back to the same world.

message 4: by Kathi, There’s no such thing as too many books! (last edited Jun 05, 2018 06:54PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kathi | 954 comments Mod
Anna wrote: "I loved the Nightrunner series, can't wait to get back to the same world."
I have not read the Nightrunner series. Do you (or does anyone else) know if the events in the Tamir Triad come before or after those books? And will it matter if one has not read those books?

Katy (kathy_h) | 161 comments I actually read this one a month ago, and liked it enough that I read the entire trilogy.

Anna (vegfic) Kathi wrote: "I have not read the Nightrunner series. Do you (or does anyone else) know if the events in the Tamir Triad come before or after those books? And will it matter if one has not read those books? "

Nightrunner takes places (hundreds?) of years after this. There were mentions in NR to things that happen in Tamir, but only as a historical background sort of way. I don't think there's any other connection except the world they're set in.

message 7: by Adrian (new) - added it

Adrian | 12 comments Picked this up late June (as I was finishing up the Demon Cycle reads) and just finished it a couple of days ago.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Bone Doll's Twin (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lynn Flewelling (other topics)