What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance series house next door to each other 3 guys, 3 girls. New girl h, single dad H, amnesia

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments 3 guys lived next door to 3 girls ,parents owned houses together
The new girl (1st h ) moves in and one of the other girls doesnt like her because she was best friends with the baby momma of the single father H next door, pretend talks on phone to baby momma to make h jealous and insecure. I know h and H have a falling out and H and rest of roomates(guys and girls) go on vacation where babys mother shows up as well and h gets jealous

Another book in the series one of the other girls is with one of the other guys and they keep it a secret when he gets hurt somehow and ends up with amnesia and doesnt remember their relationship

I read this in ebook form within the last 10 years, I believe that the amnesia book had a title like forgotten love or hidden affair and ive tried searching many different ways with no luck, Any thoughts?

message 2: by Amanda (last edited Jun 17, 2018 07:03PM) (new)

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments I remember in the first book her 2 housemates were partiers and she didnt really want to go to them but she lived there so she had to put in appearances. The guys were all part of a team, football i believe, and one of their teammates kept having grabby hands with her so she kept fighting him off...eventually ended up at the single father (college age) next door. Also remembered the single dad lived on one side of the 3 girls and the 2 guys lived on the other side of the girls...

Also in the amnesia one I am pretty sure it was the girl everyone was mad at over trying to break up the 1st h/H who was the forgotten h in the relationship...

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments Bump

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments .

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments Still searching

message 6: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Hope you find it. Try these two things to help find it.
Google advanced book search and Help name that book on facebook.

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments I am going to try on fb but I want to bump it here , I am still looking for it :)

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36637 comments Mod
Amanda, what's the tone - romantic, angsty, steamy/clean, funny, etc.?

How old are the main characters? Are any related? Are they mostly college students or what are their jobs?

What's the location - country, region, big city/small town? Is this their home town?

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments romance angsty ....there was sex scenes , all of the main characters from the book series are college age....I remember the guys played a sport together and mostly parents paid for everything as far as I can remember....it was a summer home that their parents owned together growing up and they went to college near there so the parents set them all up in the houses for school

I know the one guy from I think the first book who had the kid lived by himself in 1 house, the girls all shared a house in the middle (I think main female from this book wasnt as well to do as the other girls) and the rest of the guys lived on the other side of the girls....I dont believe they were related but it could be possible