♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

BR & BOTM Archives > Sign up for July Buddy Read

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ipshita (new)

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) | 2701 comments Mod

Last date : 27th June, 2018

message 2: by Jatin (last edited Jun 17, 2018 07:00AM) (new)

Jatin | 91 comments A Briefer History of Time

I am not sure if I had to give a book here .... but well, I would like to join :)

message 3: by Sundaram (new)

Sundaram Chauhan | 89 comments I would like to join...Thanks.

message 4: by Ipshita (new)

Since no one else has signed up you two can form a pair, Jatin and Sundaram. Will you be able to create your BR thread yourselves?

message 5: by Jatin (new)

Jatin | 91 comments Hi Sundaram I already read the book I proposed. I went through your to read list and found a book I like - to the end of the world. Would you like to read this book ?

Ipshita, any thoughts or link on how buddy read works ?:) So we read a few pages and then say our thoughts ? That does sound like a good start to me.

message 6: by Ipshita (new)

That's exactly it, Jatin. Also, send a message to Sundaram if he fails to respond. Happy Reading!

message 7: by Ilse (new)

Ilse (mama_bear02) | 4 comments Is it to late to sign up for July buddy read? I’ve never done one before but excited to start it! Just finished the Red Queen series and wanted to start on anew series or book! Not sure how this works if I suggest a book or if we can all find a book. Let me know if it’s not to late to join!

message 8: by Ipshita (new)

You can either join Jatin and Sundaram's team or wait for another member to sign up, Ilse.

You and your team members will unanimously decide on a book to read and then share your thoughts as you read it on your team thread.

message 9: by Ilse (new)

Ilse (mama_bear02) | 4 comments Awesome next person to join then since they already chose their book! Thank you:)

message 10: by Ipshita (new)

The sign up for August is also open if you want to sign up, Ilse.

message 11: by Ilse (new)

Ilse (mama_bear02) | 4 comments Definitely I’ll post in the Augest section to join. Thank you for letting me know

message 12: by Sundaram (new)

Sundaram Chauhan | 89 comments I'm sorry Jatin, and Ipshita. Got caught up somewhere. Jatin are you still in? Let me know. We can proceed from here.

message 13: by Manikanta (new)

Manikanta (35manikanta) Hey guys, I am currently reading 3 books (one kindle, one physical and one audiobook) I would like to join the July BR. As I am new here, can anyone explain me the to-dos of BR.

message 14: by Ipshita (new)

Sundaram wrote: "I'm sorry Jatin, and Ipshita. Got caught up somewhere. Jatin are you still in? Let me know. We can proceed from here."

Try sending Jatin a direct message if he doesn't respond here.

message 15: by Sundaram (new)

Sundaram Chauhan | 89 comments I did. Guess he missed it this time..:-)

message 16: by Ipshita (new)

Sundaram wrote: "I did. Guess he missed it this time..:-)"

Oh well, August isn't that far away. See you in the next month's BR :)

message 17: by Sundaram (new)

Sundaram Chauhan | 89 comments Perfect... looking forward to it.