Addicted to YA discussion

The Awakening (Darkest Powers, #2)
This topic is about The Awakening
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Discussion Leaders > Discussion Leader Sign Up: The Awakening

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited Jun 03, 2018 06:49AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5323 comments Mod
This is a discussion leader sign up for The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong.

Discussion Leader Rules and Guidelines

Please check out our rules and guidelines for discussion leaders before signing up for the position. The first person to sign up will get the position and the second person will be an alternate, if the first can't lead the discussion for some reason. Please only sign up if you think you will be able to actively participate in July's BOTM discussion for The Awakening.

If you wish to sign up to lead the discussion for this book, comment below "I want to be a discussion leader"!

The first group of discussion leaders will be for July's BOTM and will be sort of a trial run because we haven't really done anything like this before. Since it is the first group of discussion leaders, the moderators and I will try our best to answer any questions and offer assistance when needed.

message 2: by 🥀 Aly (new)

🥀 Aly Rose 🥀 (ratherwicked) | 1 comments Do we have to read the book in advance? I’m interested!

message 3: by Mohamed (new)

Mohamed Wael | 1 comments who get to choose the book

message 4: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

🥀 Aly wrote: "Do we have to read the book in advance? I’m interested!"

We don't require that you read the book in advance, just that you read the book. We recommend that you read the book sooner rather than later though so that you can discuss during the month!

message 5: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

Mohamed wrote: "who get to choose the book"

These books are from the BOTM that members choose.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.