Addicted to YA discussion

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)
This topic is about The Indigo Spell
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Discussion Leaders > Discussion Leader Sign Up: The Indigo Spell

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5319 comments Mod
This is a discussion leader sign up for The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead.

Discussion Leader Rules and Guidelines

Please check out our rules and guidelines for discussion leaders before signing up for the position. The first person to sign up will get the position and the second person will be an alternate, if the first can't lead the discussion for some reason. Please only sign up if you think you will be able to actively participate in July's BOTM discussion for The Indigo Spell.

If you wish to sign up to lead the discussion for this book, comment below "I want to be a discussion leader"!

The first group of discussion leaders will be for July's BOTM and will be sort of a trial run because we haven't really done anything like this before. Since it is the first group of discussion leaders, the moderators and I will try our best to answer any questions and offer assistance when needed.

message 2: by Katerina (new) - added it

Katerina Foster (katmariepad) | 6 comments I'd be happy to be the discussion leader for this book! :)

message 3: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Katerina wrote: "I'd be happy to be the discussion leader for this book! :)"

That's great!

Paperback Princess (paperbackprincess) | 6 comments I wouldn't mind being a discussion leader for this book, with Katrina.

message 5: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited Jun 07, 2018 06:18AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Paperback Princess wrote: "I wouldn't mind being a discussion leader for this book, with Katrina."

We're actually only looking for one discussion leader per book right now, but you can be our alternate if Katrina is unable to do it! Or A Crown of Wishes doesn't have a discussion leader yet, so you could sign up for that one if that interests you:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 6: by Katerina (new) - added it

Katerina Foster (katmariepad) | 6 comments Will discussion threads be posted? When should we expect to see them when they are? :)

message 7: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Katerina wrote: "Will discussion threads be posted? When should we expect to see them when they are? :)"

Discussion threads will be posted by a moderator at the beginning of the month and we'll say who's the discussion leader in that posting and then that person can take over the discussion from there

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.