What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Trouble in Loveland
This topic is about Trouble in Loveland
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary romance: Girl falls in love with older neighbor. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara (new)

Tara (missreadsalotta) | 5 comments Hi all, looking for a book. Mom and dad divorce, daughter stays with mom. When she grows up and finishes college she reconnects with Dad and moves in with him. Started working at Dads company ( accounting/financial?). Neighbor next door is a former crush now grown up, divorced with a daughter and is now Dad’s business partner. Girl and guy begin dating with starts and stops, he is older than her, recently divorced and seems to still be in love with ex wife. I remember a car accident where girl was driving daughter and at the police station guy runs to comfort ex wife and not girlfriend. Any idea?? Thank you!

message 2: by Joyce (new) - added it

Joyce (joyce8) | 52 comments following

message 3: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Sounds interesting hope you find it. I would love to read it.
Hey there is a Facebook page called "help name that book" you can post this there to for a better chance form more help of finding it. It has helped me in the past. Please let me/us know if you find it.

message 4: by Tara (new)

Tara (missreadsalotta) | 5 comments Thanks all. I found it! Trouble in Loveland by Jennifer Peel. I highly recommend!

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36538 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Tara. Here's the link - Trouble in Loveland by Jennifer Peel.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Trouble in Loveland (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jennifer Peel (other topics)