The Promiscuous Puppeteer The Promiscuous Puppeteer discussion

The Promiscuous Puppeteer, a request

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Walter (new)

Walter B. A special request, if I may. Please try hard to not reveal parts of the story in your discussions, if any, so as to not spoil the story for those who have yet to read it. I care greatly for each reader. I'm grateful to each of you who are here, and I sincerely thank you. Blessings, Walt Biondi, Author, The Promiscuous Puppeteer.

message 2: by Walter (new)

Walter Biondi Although not required by Goodreads, I would like to disclose that rater-reviewer Mr. Marsh is a relative of mine. As is the case with most all books and their authors, usually family members post a rating and/or a review. Although I have not seen other book's and author's disclosures regarding the same I felt it proper to post this information. Walt Biondi, Author, The Promiscuous Puppeteer.

Final Option I would like to share with you the experience if felt reading the "Promiscuous Puppeteer". I have lived in Nevada, and when I began to read this book, I could feel exactly what I felt when I was in the areas the author depicts. His descriptions brought me back to the very feelings I felt when visiting the places. I immediately felt the sensations, emotions, and feelings I experienced when I was there. The book brings you through a very "real life" series of events. Not fantasy, but an effort to what real life would bring you. This is not a book of fantasy, but a walk through events that could really transpire in the real world, with real people, and real society in my opinion. And in the end, a revelation that all good books should provide. A great book, I recommend it to the serious reader.

message 4: by Walter (new)

Walter B. "Operation Gratitude" (https://www.operationgratitude.com/) is a charity that prepares and sends "Care Packages," to our deployed service women and men, for the Holidays. (1-262-674-7281) They need more money to pay for shipping the packages. Packaging begins on 10/25 at their Van Nuys, CA military armory. Volunteers and donations are needed. It costs a little over $11.00 to mail each package. A few dollars donation would be greatly appreciated. I donated several hundred copies of my newest book, The Promiscuous Puppeteer, which will be added to the Care Packages. Noted author James Patterson has done the same. Blessings to each member of our armed forces. (Walt Biondi)

message 5: by Walter (last edited Oct 02, 2014 02:33PM) (new)

Walter B. I'm honored to post here that the BWD # 1 International Variety Magazine selected me to be featured as their "Author/Book Of The Month" in their October 5th issue. Given that I was selected as number one, out of an average of over 116,000 new books published each month, Tate Publishing and I are grateful for, proud of, and honored by, BWD's special noteworthy recognition. My thanks to the BWD staff. Walt Biondi