#AYEARATHON discussion

June2018 -Catch up/Finish series > Day 1 of Reading!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 1018 comments Mod
How is your first day of reading going?

Did you start early?

message 2: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 191 comments I’m starting Early with Renegades by Marissa Meyers since I’m on vacation and have time! I’m also hoping to start Only Human tomorrow(on the actual day one) which is the final book in the Sleeping Giants Trilogy.

message 3: by Erika (new)

Erika | 17 comments I am continuing my reads for the series crackdown readathon since I haven’t finished any of my tbr reads yet. Woke up so am reading :)

message 4: by Larissa (new)

Larissa Disney (jiwonikonic) | 1 comments My main goal for this readathon is to (finally) finish A Court of Wings and Ruin, I passed the 65%, according to Goodreads, so it should be doable. Next up I hope to get far in, if not finish, Six of Crows.

Happy reading, everyone!

Gil-or (readingbooksinisrael) (meirathefirst) It's alomst 20:00 where I am and I am on page 67/136 of my first book. I'll probably read some more before I go to bed but for right now I have to finish this project.

Good luck, everyone!

message 6: by Eden (new)

Eden (edenbeasley) I think I’m about to finish my first book for the readathon! Like A River Glorious by Rae Carson is the second book in her Gold Seer Trilogy and I am absolutely loving it.

message 7: by Ashly (last edited Jun 04, 2018 08:58PM) (new)

Ashly (ashlyh) | 91 comments I started Every Move (Every, #3) by Ellie Marney three days ago and right now I'am on page 155.

message 8: by Nina (new)

Nina | 53 comments I started Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo over the weekend and read about 50 pages yesterday. I am over half-way finished and after some problems to get into the story, i am loving it.

message 9: by ke-sha (new)

Meira (readingbooksinisrael) wrote: "Is there going to be a Day 2 topic?"

Yep. Its up now.

message 10: by ke-sha (new)

Nina wrote: "I started Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo over the weekend and read about 50 pages yesterday. I am over half-way finished and after some problems to get into the story, i am loving it."

I heard there was going to be a 3rd book now. Which interesting because almost everyome says that ot works as a Duology really well!!!

Gil-or (readingbooksinisrael) (meirathefirst) ke-sha wrote: "Meira (readingbooksinisrael) wrote: "Is there going to be a Day 2 topic?"

Yep. Its up now."

Thank you!