What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Grimm Legacy (The Grimm Legacy, #1)
This topic is about The Grimm Legacy
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA, fiction, girl gets a job at a thing library. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new) - added it

Erin | 7 comments A girl needs a job and go to this library that she had studied at and found out that you could rent things like typewriters and cameras and all kinds of cool things, so eventually she gets a job there and finds out that you can also rent things from fairy tales, like dorothys red slippers or a magic wand. it was a really good book. I probably read it 2 or 3 years ago.

message 2: by Ceilidh (new)

Ceilidh (suitcasedragon) | 61 comments I don't know the exact title, but I've read this one too. The objects were from the Grimm fairy tales, so I think Grimm might have been in the title somewhere. Or maybe the caption? Hope this helps a bit.

message 3: by Erin (new) - added it

Erin | 7 comments Thank you! I found it, its called The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman

message 4: by Rosa (new) - added it

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5231 comments The Grimm Legacy for the link. I'm glad you found it.

Justanotherbiblophile | 1813 comments You can mark the request as solved by clicking the 'edit' link next to the subject line / title, and then selecting one of the "Solved" folders. This will help save our moderators some time.

You should also change the subject line / title to start "SOLVED: [then your existing subject line/title of your post]" which helps people still find your request later.

Solved requests are almost as important as unsolved requests (eg, eg, so don't delete your info :D Otherwise it looks like this, which completely doesn't show how you generated *so* much interest for your book). The requests continue to exist in the archive, and people looking for your book end up on that page via search engine because of your description/keywords - which improves the whole world :)