Warriors - Roleplay Universe (RP) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Rp Archive > Ravenclaw x Moonfeather

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

indigo sage (broken dove) | 77 comments tank chu

indigo sage (broken dove) | 77 comments ((zander?))

message 3: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) ((I'm here.))

indigo sage (broken dove) | 77 comments ((you wanna start??))

message 5: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenclaw began to walk the Thunderclan-Riverclan border. This was his first job since he had become a warrior. He looked at the border and wondered what would come of today.

indigo sage (broken dove) | 77 comments Moonfeather had been fishing along the stream that ran through part of the Thunderclan-Riverclan border, and had gone back to the camp to drop off the catches she had made. It was a warm, sunny day, so she decided to sun herself on some rocks before going back.

message 7: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenclaw walked around the river bed and saw Moonfeather and tilted his head to the side.

indigo sage (broken dove) | 77 comments Moonfeather heard pawsteps approaching and looked up to see a tom looking at her. "Hello," she mewed as she stood up.

message 9: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenclaw bowed his head. "Hello. I'm Ravenclaw. Can I ask who you are?" He asked.

indigo sage (broken dove) | 77 comments "I'm Moonfeather," the cat said with a polite nod. "It's nice to meet you, Ravenclaw."

message 11: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenclaw smiled. "Like wise Moonfeather. So how can I help you?" He asked.

indigo sage (broken dove) | 77 comments Moonfeather stretched and yawned. "I guess I'm afraid I don't know what you mean," she said.

((how old is ravenclaw?))

message 13: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenclaw looked at her a bit. "It's not every day you see a riverclan cat come toward this border." He said with a shrug.

((He's 12 moons.))

indigo sage (broken dove) | 77 comments "Oh, this is my favorite place to fish," Moonfeather said with a purr. "It's a great place, comfortable with plenty of fish that come through here."

((ah. moonfeather is 24 moons :c))

message 15: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenclaw nodded. "I wouldn't know. I can't fish." He said a bit embarrassed.

message 16: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) ((Hmm.))

indigo sage (broken dove) | 77 comments Moonfeather shook her head and shrugged. "I wouldn't expect a Thunderclan cat to know how to fish," she said with a purr of mirth.

message 18: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenclaw nodded a bit. "We're better suited for hunting in forests." He shrugged.

indigo sage (broken dove) | 77 comments "Well, every clan has their differences," Moonfeather said thoughtfully. "I could never run like a Windclan cat to catch a rabbit, or be stealthy enough to catch a frog like a Shadowclan cat."

message 20: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenclaw nodded. "I guess Thunderclan is a mix of Windclan and Shadowclan in some ways." He shrugged.

indigo sage (broken dove) | 77 comments "And no other clan is as strange as Riverclan," Moonfeather mewed with a chuckle.

message 22: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenclaw chuckled and looked around. "So you come here often?" He asked.

indigo sage (broken dove) | 77 comments "Yes, this is my favorite place. Not many cats come around here, unless it's for border patrols," Moonfeather said with a shrug.

message 24: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenclaw nodded. "That's why I'm here." He said.

indigo sage (broken dove) | 77 comments "Ah," Moonfeather said with a sigh. "I'm mostly off today, still healing from a dislocated paw," she explained and held up said paw.

message 26: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenclaw looked at her. "Guess it isn't that good that you are walking on it huh?" He guessed.

indigo sage (broken dove) | 77 comments Moonfeather shrugged. "I've had worse," she said softly.

message 28: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenclaw looked at her sad. "I'm sorry to hear that." He said.

indigo sage (broken dove) | 77 comments Moonfeather shrugged and licked her paw. "I lost my kits a few moons after I found out I was going to have them," she murmured sadly.

message 30: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenclaw looked at her shocked. He didn't know how to respond to that.

indigo sage (broken dove) | 77 comments Moonfeather sensed the awkward tension and ducked her head. "I said too much, I'm sorry," she mewed softly.

message 32: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenclaw shook his head. "No I just don't know how to respond to that." He admitted.

indigo sage (broken dove) | 77 comments Moonfeather shrugged sadly and sat down once again. "These things happen sometimes, and nobody knows why."

message 34: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenclaw nodded. "But at least you still have your mate right?" He said trying to cheer her up.

indigo sage (broken dove) | 77 comments "No," Moonfeather whispered. "He was killed when a tree fell on him."

message 36: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenclaw tucked his ears behind his head. "Oh I'm sorry. It seems I'm just bringing back bad memories. If you want I can go." He suggested.

message 37: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenclaw looked at Moonfeather. "Should I go?" He asked pointing with his paw away from where they were.

message 38: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Peyton (pemhorse8) | 1479 comments Mod
((Is this still being used))

indigo sage (broken dove) | 77 comments ((yes, sorry!))

Moonfeather shook her head. "Only if you want to," she meowed softly.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.