What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Fantasy books where girl have more than one lovers

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diana (new)

Diana | 6 comments I liked Throne of Glass, ACOTAR, and Shatter Me, where the heroine has more than one partner.
I wonder if there are other fantasy books/series like these.
I don't want a simple love triangle or multiple love interests. I want the girl to actually be in a relationship with more than one guy (but not at the same time, I dislike infidelity)

message 2: by Ebookworm2016 (new)

Ebookworm2016 | 186 comments Laurell K Hamilton. “Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter” which is self explanatory. And “Merry Gentry”, which is Fae based. They are pretty long series, but have a lot of what you asked for. They may take a book or two to build into the relationships, it’s been a while since I read it so I don’t remember how long. But hang in there, she gets to it.

message 3: by Ebookworm2016 (new)

Ebookworm2016 | 186 comments Wait...I may have misunderstood. You wanted multiple partners, but later said “not at the same time”. Hamilton’s books ARE at the same time, but all parties know about the others so it’s not infidelity (as they see it.). MC is not sneaking around with different guys, it’s out in the open.

message 4: by Diana (new)

Diana | 6 comments Ebookworm2016 wrote: "Wait...I may have misunderstood. You wanted multiple partners, but later said “not at the same time”. Hamilton’s books ARE at the same time, but all parties know about the others so it’s not infide..."

It's alright if it's not infidelity. Thank you!

message 5: by Joseph (last edited Jun 03, 2018 04:48PM) (new)

Joseph  (bluemanticore) | 441 comments I recommend Yasmine Galenorn's Otherworld/Sisters of the World series. The first book is Witchling. One of the main characters ends up polygamous.

message 6: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6965 comments Mod
There are a number of PNR books (well, mostly novellas) where menage's of however many numbers are the norm. Affinity--fae
Engage--sci-fi

There are more, but I'm not sure of titles, and some I haven't read myself, but I see them offered frequently in my email lists of "free and cheap" ebooks.

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicalynfox) | 180 comments Kushiel's Dart definitely

message 8: by Aurora (new)

Aurora | 15 comments Tamora pierce lioness quartet, and possibly the tearling trilogy

The Reading Raccoon (readingraccoon) | 145 comments If you want more like serial monogamy (one boyfriend followed by another instead of a harem situation like the other suggestions) you might like the Sookie Stackhouse series or The Hollows series. Dead Until Dark
Dead Witch Walking

message 10: by Diana (new)

Diana | 6 comments The Reading Raccoon wrote: "If you want more like serial monogamy (one boyfriend followed by another instead of a harem situation like the other suggestions) you might like the Sookie Stackhouse series or The Hollows series. ..."

Thank you! I already read The Sookie Stackhouse Series, but the other one sounds really good

message 11: by Zara (new)

Zara (zara124) | 76 comments Trickery (Curse of God's)
Charcoal Tears (Seraph Black)
Both books are by Jane Washington