Into the Water Into the Water question

Into the water
Alexnadra Provasnik Alexnadra Jun 02, 2018 12:20PM
Into the Water 386 pages

Into the water is mystery set in the small of Beckford, England. It begins when a single mother turns up dead at the bottom of the river that runs through town, and earlier that summer, a teenage girl met the same fate. They are not the first women lost to the dark waters, but their deaths disturb the small town and its history, surfacing secrets long submerged. The story mostly takes place in current time, however, it also goes back in time and is told through the perspective of multiple characters. Though it mainly focus on Jules the sister of one of the girls who died. Read the book to find out the truth.

Rating 3/5
I gave this book 3/5 stars because it made me want to keep reading and was interested, but also it was confusing and hard to follow in many parts.

If you'd like your rating and review to show up in community reviews, go to the book page:

Into the Water

Go to the book-cover image at the top, left of your screen. Change the status to "Read." You will then have the opportunity to choose your star rating, write a review, and post it.

Totally forgettable.

I totally agree - I found it confusing and hard to follow.

Did anyone understand who killed Katy?

It was a bit confusing at first with the source of information for the reader being multiple. It was a bit interesting to learn the same scenario from view point of different characters. It had its twists and turns. 3/5 for me too.