Glissenwood School for the Gifted {Semi lit/literate RP} discussion

Create a Character > Character Help

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) This topic is for when you need help creating a character. Let's say you're having trouble coming up with a history, or personality, or can't decide on a faceclaim: You can ask here and another group member could help you!

message 2: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) (view spoiler)

I'm having trouble coming up with a faceclaim for her, can someone help me??

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 72 comments Sun seto from my bride is a mermaid, i don't think i saw anyone using her pictures. I think she would be good for her.

message 4: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
I need help with pretty much all unfinished characters in here aaah

message 5: by ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (last edited Jun 07, 2018 10:26PM) (new)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 72 comments Farin is giving me a bit of trouble... though i do know most of his traits, his power is a mystery. Power would help with the history and everything else.

message 6: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ wrote: " Farin is giving me a bit of trouble... though i do know most of his traits, his power is a mystery. Power would help with the history and everything else."

Maybe illusions, mind control or emotional manipulation?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 72 comments Illusions maybe, but the others are used too often.

message 8: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Can someone please help me with any of my characters I’m suffering from intense writers block aaaaaaah

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 72 comments Pick one you really wanna finish first then narrow it down from there

message 10: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) I really don’t care which one gets finished first, just if anyone sees one and has an idea, please tell me

message 11: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) WIP
(view spoiler)
Bean needs a name!

message 12: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

bubblewaffles | 171 comments Mod
First Names:
Michael "Mick"
Liam "Lee"
Nathaniel "Nate"
Benjamin "Benny"
Mason "Mace"

Middle Names:
John
Peter

Last Names:
Phoenix