Partnering RP discussion

Games and Whatnot: > Sentence Story Creator.

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Write a sentence and continue a never ending story! Things can be really fantastical... but please make sure it makes at least a bit of sense.

It was a foggy night, the ocean's reflection bouncing from the whitecaps.

message 2: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale On the ship stood a lonely girl with raven black hair and blue eyes that matched her beautiful blue dress.

message 3: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale The ship seemed abandoned, with no one but her on there.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Her dress swaying in the gentle breeze, this woman watched while singing as people's spirits danced past the shore.

message 5: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale But yet another voice interrupted her singing.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I never thought you'd bring the ship out alone," a male voice had whispered in the girl's ear with his hands behind his back.

message 7: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale The girl turned around quickly, ending her song.

message 8: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale The man answered, "you know who I am."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

The man peered at the woman, his eye beginning to tear and he frowned as the woman studied him.

message 10: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale The woman glared.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Such a fool you are, I do not know you," the woman stood perfectly still and watched his frame as he circled her silhouette.

message 12: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale The man simply smiled, "think," he said softly. "remember."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

The woman glared at him in pure confusion, her mind trying to drift to the memory of this man, "I said I don't know you."

message 14: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale His face showed no emotion. "remember," he repeated.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, the woman let out a low pitched sigh, "Where are you from? One question, answer."

message 16: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale The man replied, "From the land where we all go in the end."

message 17: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale The man smiled eerily at her confused expression.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well the only place I'd think you come from is Hell, so, maybe I'm correct," the woman had said as the man kept his hand on his sword.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

The woman had frowned, putting her hand over her wound and tumbling to the deck while muttering, "How dare you?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 03, 2018 06:16PM) (new)

The woman had been struggling for her breath, doubting she'd live when the man sighed and replied to her question enviously, "Your soul."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiding and muffling the faintest noise possible, the little girl grew enviously angry at the man that had killed her sister.

message 22: by kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (last edited Jun 08, 2018 04:36PM) (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 11 comments She got up from her hiding spot and looked around for a weapon.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

The girl had scurried through the tunnel, avoiding any of the man's dodges when he yelled, "You're sister deserved that and so do you!"