Lucy Preston Literary Society discussion

Mrs. Sherlock Holmes
This topic is about Mrs. Sherlock Holmes
Mrs Sherlock Holmes > Group Read for Mrs. Sherlock Holmes by Brad Ricca *start here*

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Catherine | 44 comments We will be doing a group read for this book with separate discussion threads for each section of the book. I'm getting this set up now!

Jamie (wonderwaugh79) | 45 comments Mod
Thank you so much!

Catherine | 44 comments You're welcome!! Thanks for letting me join :)

message 4: by Catherine (last edited Jun 02, 2018 06:54AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Catherine | 44 comments Hi everyone! This is a group read for anyone who wants to join. You can read the book at your own pace and just join in to each discussion thread as you progress in your reading.

Let's try to keep THIS discussion thread "spoiler free" as much as possible. This thread will be more for informational purposes for people who are starting out with the book or have general questions.

Thanks and happy reading!!

message 5: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 27 comments Mod
Awesome! Thank you, Catherine and Jamie. This is going to be fun.

Catherine | 44 comments I hope so!! :)

message 7: by Gina (new) - added it

Gina Weber | 7 comments I’m super excited about this! I have the ebook on hold at my library, and am #2 in line. I may just get the kindle version. Anyway, thanks so much for setting this up!

Catherine | 44 comments Awesome, glad you are joining!! I'm excited to start the book too.

message 9: by Rosalina (new) - added it

Rosalina | 5 comments Yay!!! I downloaded the book and starting now. This is neat to have others to read it with. Thanks for setting this all up. 😊

message 10: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie W | 7 comments Wow, checked out or canceled in all of my local libraries. There must be a lot of us! Haha

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura Nowak | 1 comments There are 3 people ahead of me in line for the ebook at my library. if it doesn't move soon, I'll buy it. Everyone must be a Timeless fan.

message 12: by Brad (new)

Brad Ricca | 1 comments This is cool. Thanks for picking my book! I'm really excited to hear what you think of Grace. I'll stay out of the discussion (because who wants the author standing over their shoulder?) but when enough people are done, maybe we can do an AMA or something if you all have any questions. I'll definitely have some things for a giveaway, too!

I hope you like the book. All I'll say about it is that it's really a mystery more than anything else. The question is: about whom?

Thank you Mr.Ricca! We are excited to get to know you and your novel!!

message 14: by Rosalina (new) - added it

Rosalina | 5 comments Thank you, Mr. Richard! I’m only past the first three chapters, but I love your book already. 😊

Catherine | 44 comments Hi, Mr. Ricca! I'm loving your book so far! Thanks for joining in!!

message 16: by Gina (new) - added it

Gina Weber | 7 comments I too love this book! So far it’s a great read. Thanks so much for enhancing the read with your presence!

message 17: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 27 comments Mod
Brad wrote: "This is cool. Thanks for picking my book! I'm really excited to hear what you think of Grace. I'll stay out of the discussion (because who wants the author standing over their shoulder?) but when e..."

Thank you! That is such a generous offer. I think it's awesome that you joined our group. We're glad to have you. And we already love Grace from the Timeless episode, so your book is sure to be right up our alley! :) I'm really enjoying it so far.

message 18: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie W | 7 comments Wow! This is amazing! Can't wait to get started :) Thank you for joining!

message 19: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Pearson-reed | 2 comments I will buy this!

message 20: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna (acdellica) | 4 comments For a nice surprise, my library actually had the ebook available. I'm hoping to have some time to read during my lunch breaks this week.

When you are finished with the novel, make sure to check out the Q&A with author Brad Ricca. There are 8 photos listed in our photo section with the transcript of the event!