Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Historical Fiction > Historical Romance - FREE to reviewers

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy Alston | 5 comments Hello there,

I'm still looking for historical romance readers to review my debut novel, The Soul's Expression.

The Soul's Expression by Amy Alston

Set in Victorian London, the novel follows the story of Katherine - a young wife sent to a Harley Street doctor by her husband and mother-in-law, because it's believed she may be suffering 'hysteria'.

The book examines the treatment of women during the era, and the injustices they faced. However, it is ultimately a heart-warming tale of the healing power of love.

If you're interested, please drop me a line and let me know which format would suit you best.

Best wishes,
AA

message 2: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Karafilis | 4 comments I'll give it a try.

message 3: by Amy (last edited Jun 04, 2018 03:37AM) (new)

Amy Alston | 5 comments Thanks, Andrea! Please feel free to PM me or contact me via email (amy.alston.author@gmail.com) - letting me know which format you'd like the book in and the email I should send it to.

Best wishes,
AA

message 4: by Rosa.cruz7 (new)

Rosa.cruz7 (rosacruz7) | 4 comments Hi,

if you are still looking for readers, I can read it and tell you what I think...

;)

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy Alston | 5 comments Rosa.cruz7 wrote: "Hi,

if you are still looking for readers, I can read it and tell you what I think...

;)"

Hello, Rosa.

That would be great. Please PM or email me at amy.alston.author@gmail.com and let me know which format works best for you and the email address you'd like it sent to.

Thanks for your interest!
AA

message 6: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Karafilis | 4 comments I emailed. Thanks! Andrea

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy Alston | 5 comments Andrea wrote: "I emailed. Thanks! Andrea"

Just sent the book to you, Andrea. Let me know if it doesn't reach you!

Very best wishes,
AA