Challenge Corner discussion

The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Adoration of Jenna Fox
Let's Buddy! - Sci-Fi/Dystopia > The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles #1) by Mary E. Pearson - Restarting 9 July 2018

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9905 comments Who is Jenna Fox? Seventeen-year-old Jenna has been told that is her name. She has just awoken from a coma, they tell her, and she is still recovering from a terrible accident in which she was involved a year ago. But what happened before that? Jenna doesn't remember her life. Or does she? And are the memories really hers?

This fascinating novel represents a stunning new direction for acclaimed author Mary Pearson. Set in a near future America, it takes readers on an unforgettable journey through questions of bio-medical ethics and the nature of humanity. Mary Pearson's vividly drawn characters and masterful writing soar to a new level of sophistication.

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Awesome!

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments ***
Restarting July 9

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments 17%: (view spoiler)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9905 comments Jackie wrote: "17%: [spoilers removed]"

I'm also curious about what year it is. (view spoiler)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments 33%: (view spoiler)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Bookbuyer wrote: "Jackie wrote: "17%: [spoilers removed]"

I'm also curious about what year it is. [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Finished: (view spoiler)

Are you continuing the series?

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9905 comments Jackie wrote: "Finished: [spoilers removed]

Are you continuing the series?"

I'm hoping to. I can't remember which of the next books I have though. I think I own the second. The novella is free online I believe. So it's just the last one.

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9905 comments Yup I own book 1 and 2. :)